Chapter 35

y'all still fw me 😂?

-

1 Month Later

Lura POV

"So considering your last relationship, how does it affect your current relationship?" My therapist asked me.

"I definitely think it makes me act a certain way because of how my mind was programmed during that time." I said fiddling with my pinky nail.

"Give me an example of what you tend to do, let's say when you two get into it." She said.

"Um a lot of times I get really aggressive and act off emotions. Or the exact opposite I run from the issue and don't process my emotions." I nodded.

"In this last situation that cause you two to separate, which did you do?" She asked.

"Both, at first I got mad and was yelling and cussing. Then second I started avoiding tough conversations that we needed to have." I twisted my lips to the side.

"And on that note, I have a discussion for next week. How is he doing? Any improvement?" She closed her notebook.

"Um he can like squeeze my hand, and sometimes he'll open one eye and then close it back. The doctors say hopefully he'll be up soon." I told her making her nod.

"Well you two are in my prayers." She smiled making me return it.

We said our goodbyes and I walked out the office going to my car. I got in and closed my door pulling out my phone.

uncle zay🖤
1 iMessage

3 musketeers🤞🏾
2 iMessage

uncle zay🖤

I may take your aunt outta town, you got Sula?

yea, i do. enjoy vacation y'all need it

I texted him back making a mental note not to call or text them. They were stressed out too so they deserved it.

3 musketeers 🤞🏾

5Lifer💕
hey lura baby, you good?

bestie for the restie💕
^. we miss you babe

yea i'm okay, i've really been working on me

I exited out of the group chat turning off my phone. I started my car and backed out going towards the hospital.

Over the past month I've started therapy, because honestly I was slipping and bad. I kinda felt guilty, if I wouldn't have left him maybe just maybe he wouldn't have gotten shot.

I was at the hospital literally everyday so Kai was staying with my parents. She fit right in with all of us and they loved her like their own.

I turned the corner into the hospital and parked in the visitor parking. I grabbed my purse getting out walking into the building.

The February air hit my skin causing me to speed up a bit. I walked in and went to the elevators.

"My daddy strung out on drugs." A little girl came and stood next to me.