Chapter 13

consistent mami

-

Lu POV

I heard a knock on my door and got up expecting Zaneé. I opened it and TT Lay was on the other side.

"This is nioceeee." She dragged giving me a hug.

"Thank you thank you." I laughed hugging her back.

"Lulu!" Zaneé jumped on me.

"Hey Naeé baby." I bent down to her level.

"Chile you a life saver, thank you I appreciate it. I'll be back to pick her up, just call me." TT Lay kissed my cheek.

"Bye TT, no rush you know I got this." And she walked out shaking her head.

"Lulu it's been foreverrrr, we have so much to catch up on." Naeé walked into my kitchen.

"I know, we got all day too." I picked her up putting her on my hip.

I opened the fridge and looked at it thinking for breakfast.

"Okay whatchu want?" I asked her.

"Hmmm you got french toast?" She tapped her chin.

"Sure do." I set her down at my bar stool.

"Lulu where your boyfriend at?" I started grabbing the stuff to make breakfast.

"Who my boyfriend baby?" I asked her looking back.

"Sula! He gave me candy." She nodded pursing her lips. I laughed cause this girl was a character.

"Sula ain't my boyfriend girl, that's my best friend." I laughed.

"Hmmm." She thought out loud.

"Lulu I ain't like the other one, you look happy wit Sula." She said matter of factly.

I tapped my foot and looked at her squinting my eyes. I put the french toast in the air fryer and pulled out my phone.

"You wanna talk to Sula?" I went to his contact.

"Yes!" She excitedly hopped off her chair and ran towards me.

I let the phone ring sitting on the counter letting her sit next to me.

"Wassup." He picked the phone up putting it in his lap as he drove. 

"SULAAA!" She grabbed the phone.

"Wassup love." He smiled down at her.

"Heeeyy, your girlfriend making me breakfast." She put my face in the counter.

"My who?" He chuckled.

"Embarrassing me and shit." I rolled my eyes getting some fruit out the fridge.

They started talking about some movie coming out. I thought it was cute he was so good with kids.

"Alright, I gotchu. Lemme talk to Lu real quick." I heard. She gave me the phone and ran to the living room.

"Hi bestie." I propped the camera up.

"Why you ain't got no clothes on? What nigga you had over there." He mugged me.

"Boy boo, where you going?" I asked.

"Finna go get sum da eat, nigga bored as hell. Hoes down here aint hitting on shit." He shook his head.

"You got two more days." It was Wednesday, he should be back by the end of this week.

"I miss you." He mumbled.