Chapter 30

back up on my bullshittttt🧚🏾‍♀️

-

Omniscient POV

Skylar sat in a booth tapping her fingers on the table. The bell dinged and she looked up staring at his figure.

He scanned over the restaurant and his eyes landed on her. He picked up his pants walking towards her.

He slid into the booth leaning back. She cleared her throat folding her legs together.

"Ion got all day." He muttered.

"Right, sorry." She awkwardly smiled.

"Wassup?" He crossed his arms.

"I'm back in North Carolina, and I had been keeping up with you these past few months. I wanted to talk, but I saw you had a girlfriend." She scanned over Syier.

"Yea that's my girl." He nodded.

"She's gorgeous." She smiled.

"Why you think I'm fucking her?" He tilted his head.

Her eyes widened causing him to chuckle a bit.

"Um, I just wanted to apologize for everything. I shouldn't have up and left like that." She said sincerely.

"It was years ago." He shrugged.

"I know, but that wasn't cool. And the stuff I said to you wasn't either. I just wanted us to be able to move past it." She spoke with pleading eyes.

"Lemme stop you right there. Ion hold a grudge on nobody, I'm grown as fuck. But there ain't no us, I'm good off that. You knew what you was doing and saying regardless of our age. You know how many nights I believed it was my fault? You know how that shit made me feel?" He spat.

"No-"

"Exactly, I had to do that shit all by myself. I did that, I got this shit up. With or without you Ima be straight." He cut her off.

"Okay." She nodded.

"Ion wish you nun but the best Skylar." He got up out the booth.

He sighed getting back in his car. He looked at Lura on his screensaver and threw his phone down. He hated lying to her.

He knew if he told her she would feel some typa way. She was really territorial when it came to him. He had no type of feelings towards Skylar anymore.

She was his past, and he only wanted his future. He only showed up just to see what she was talking about, to make sure she wasn't gonna be a problem.

He cranked up his car and zoomed out the parking lot. He turned onto the main road before turning up his music. He put his gun on his lap scanning his surroundings.

"Facetime call from 'brat diamond ring'." His phone announced.

He smiled picking up his phone sliding over. Her face came in the picture causing him to chuckle.

"Hey baebae." She waved.

"Girl fuck you got on yo head?" He looked down in his lap.

"I'm getting my hair done, I'm bald." She wiggled her eyebrows showing him her wig cap.

"A whole fool." He shook his head at her.

"What you doing?" She asked.

"I gotta make a few plays, what you on?" He changed lanes.

"Ima take a nap after I finish." She yawned.

"You talked to K?" He asked.

"Mhm, she putting in job applications. So proud of my mini." She pouted.