Chapter 61

sooo yes i did that and you would do it too for a check

-

1 month later

Syier POV

Lura walked in the living room slowly making me look over her. She had on some Alexander Wang shorts and a white crop top, her hair was tied up and her nails was grown out.

Ima have to send her to the salon.

My eyes traveled to her arms seeing a month old Semaj. She cradled him lightly feeding him the bottle.

"You want dinner?" She semi whispered.

"Mhm, he sleep?" I asked putting my eyes back on the computer.

"Almost, you'll take him?" She walked closer towards me.

"Ain't doing shit no way." I stood up towering over her.

She transferred him into my hands handing me the bottle. I lifted his head up being rocking him back and forth a bit.

She bent down picking up his bib making me hold onto her waist. I pushed her back on me dry humping her.

"Stoppp." She dragged standing up.

"2 weeks shordy, and I'm fucking yo walk up." I winked.

She blushed shaking her head walking out. I chuckled and sat back on the couch.

I looked down at him closing his eyes. I rested him on my chest picking my phone up. He was a quiet baby, he ain't do much.

He got a breathing problem, so after she gave birth he wasn't breathing on his own. He just had a scare, we just have to monitor him and he has more often doctors appointments.

Nigga like his daddy, causing trouble for no reason.

I set him in his rocker before making sure he was all the way in. I walked into the kitchen resting on the doorway.

I looked her up and down licking my lips. She looked good pregnant and all, but that snap back sum serious. She always had some weight on her, which I thought was fine as hell.

She got a shape broads go and pay for, but she all natural. I wanted some weight on my girl, shit was sexy to me.

Her boobs sat in her shirt just right. Her stomach poked out a bit and she had put back in her belly ring. Her lower half did it for me, her hips swayed out and her ass poked out.

How she don't see me staring at her?

I walked up behind her grabbing her waist making her jump. She mugged me reaching across the counter.

"What you making?" I put my head in her neck.

"Yo black ass getting lasagna." She told me making me nod.

She tried to walk away but I clung to her. She tapped me making me shake my head.

"You good right there." I mumbled in her neck.

The doorbell rang making me smack my lips. I heard her laugh quietly before I let her go. I smacked her ass watching it move before walking out.

"That shit move my water." I mumbled opening the door.

"Hiya." Mir walked in.

"Fuck y'all think this is? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?" I mugged them.

"Hot dog." Lia and Rai walked in dancing.

I busted out laughing before the rest of them followed. It was Mir, Rai, Lia, Joker, Sam, Biggie and Ace.

"I smell food." Biggie rubbed his belly.