Chapter 59

ima go for 2 today maybe 3

-

Omniscient POV

"Nigga put yo drawls up damn." She bent down picking up his boxers.

She walked into the bathroom seeing him brushing his waves. She mugged him looking in the mirror. She touched up my makeup, putting on lipgloss.

He looked over her buttoning up his shirt. She didn't want blue, she thought it was tacky if over done. She went with warm tones, brown, tan, white.

She wore a brown dress that hugged her belly. A high slit showed off her leg, and her hair flowed down her back.

"What?" She cut her eyes at him.

"Nun, you ready?" He walked out the bathroom.

She went to the closet reaching up and grabbing her heels. She slid on some slides carrying the others in her hand.

She bent over feeling her stomach. She was carrying low and the baby had a tendency to move too close.

"Ow." She mumbled taking a deep breath.

She waddled to their bed picking up her clutch. She made her way downstairs before looking around. He was standing in the kitchen going out towards the garage.

"You look nice." She looked him up and down.

"Preciate it." He opened her door.

He helped her up and she caught the rest of her dress before he closed it. He went around to his side before getting in himself.

It was a really small shower, that her mom had planned. Her whole pregnancy they were both really private, so they didn't go over the top.

"Lu." He called out.

"Hm?" She looked up from her phone.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yea, he kinda sitting real low. I'm uncomfortable, I barely wanna go." She huffed.

He reached over and rubbed her belly.

"Stop giving mama a hard time." He talked to his son.

"Just like his damn daddy, hard headed and foolish." She laughed making him side eye her.

"Not too much on me and my son." He chuckled.

He pulled up to the restaurant they were having the brunch out. He handed the keys to valet before helping her.

"Strap those for me baby." Her feet dangled while he helped her with her shoes.

He grabbed her hand and she hopped down holding onto her belly. He rested his hand on her lower back as she waddled towards the door.

He opened the door and she stepped in looking around. 'Baby S' was in big balloons, brown and white accents were all around, and one big long table with a bear in the middle.

An outside part was lit up with fairy lights, and balloons were placed all around. A small round table was placed at the front, with 'The Smiths' placed above it.