Chapter 5-Not A Child

*******Heres the next chapter. Sorry for the slow update. It's been kind of crazy and I'm really tired right now. So hope you like it.******

Kakashi's POV

I leaned against my door and sighed. I honestly didn't know what I did. All I knew was that I had offended her. Like always. Why was I such an idiot?

Why did this matter anyway? I could fix it tomorrow, and she was a student. It's not like I had to maintain a good relationship between us. But I couldn't deny I didn't want her to not like me.

And what had happened only a few moments ago....

I can honestly say that I felt like a pedophile that moment when she came running in the front door.

I had let my eyes linger on her, probably making her uncomfortable. Well, I was a guy. Which she obviously didn't recognize because she had taken off her shirt so boldly when I had been there! Right in front of her. Was she so naive and innocent?

I groaned as I remembered the way her undershirt had been plastered to her skin, showing soft curves and a flat, toned stomach.

What are you doing, Kakashi?

This girl........I was defeated by her.....

XXXXXXXXXXX

Normal POV

I finally stopped crying long enough to change quietly into a pair of clothing I used for sleep. I climbed into my soft bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling.

I honestly shouldn't let it bother me. I shouldn't. After all, I was much younger than Kakashi. So, of course, he would think of me as a child. Only a child.

But I didn't want him to see me that way. I didn't want him to see me as a child.

It was like my mind and body having a war, and my body was putting up a good fight. I couldn't understand myself anymore. I had always been rational in my decisions, never letting emotions get involved.

But every time I see Kakashi, it was always emotion. What else was there?

"Just go to sleep," I whispered to myself, closing my eyes.

Tomorrow would be better.

***

I sighed softly as I felt a warm touch running over my hair, and lingering around the back of my neck.

The warmth spread closer to my collarbone, and I whimpered slightly. A strange feeling was burning like a dull ache in me. What was this feeling?

My eyes snapped open. Kakashi was standing over me, hand brushing my hair out of my face and over my shoulder.

I flew ten feet high.

"Relax!" Kakashi called out as I shot up and held my hands in defense. What had he been doing?

"What?" I said, my voice cold, more so than I really felt. Kakashi winced.

My heart dropped. You're making him sad, Saya! I scolded myself.

"Who cares? He's not important, is he?" My inner voice said.

"I just came to wake you up," Kakashi said quietly, eyes downcast. My eyes softened.

"Oh," I said, my voice light again. He looked up at me cautiously.

"Look-" he began, but I cut him off.

"It's fine, you don't have to explain. I understand how that must have seemed to you yesterday," I said, giving him a strained smile.

"I can tell when you're lying."