Chapter 30- Sacrificial Lamb

Chapter 30

********************************************

A/N

Hey, guys. I definitely took a long time to update. Again haha. Sorry! Anyways, here's the next chapter, I'm sure you don't want to hear me spout all my excuses! XD

********************************************

Kakashi POV

"Are you almost done, Sakura?" I whined, leaning against the door as I waited.

"Stop rushing me, geez!" I heard her voice shout at me with annoyance, and I chuckled. I heard tiny squeals and little whimpers leave the other side of the door I was facing, knowing it was Saya and her in there. Sakura had decided she had needed new clothing.

I sighed, running my hand down my face. My stress level had shot up ever since this little Saya had grown attached to me. She was so easily distracted, so easily persuaded. I honestly felt like a father having to run around to please her and make sure she didn't return to the state I had found her in when I had first seen her in the hospital.

"Sakura, what are these soft things?"

"Oh, uh....those are your.......ummm....."

Pure heat rushed to my cheeks, and I swore under my breath, groaning. Ok, I lied. Definitely not like a father at all.

"Alright, she's ready!" Sakura called out from the other side, and I inhaled, straightening up to see the results. I had been completely resistant against the idea of Saya wearing bright blue, but Sakura was adamant in her position. I had no choice, and plus, this new Saya wasn't protesting against the idea either.

When she came out, it was hard to keep a straight face. Saya was adorned in a delicate, simple blue blouse, long-sleeved and fitting her snugly, hinting at her slender form. She wore dark pants that molded to her thighs dangerously. If it weren't for the innocent glimmer in her wide eyes, I would've melted on the spot. I let a small, forced smile tug on my lips as Saya waved at me, bouncing up and down. Kami, she would be the death of me.

"Hey, 'Kashi! Do you like it?!" Saya squealed, her cheeks turning red as I gave her a thumbs up. The way she brightened at such a simple gesture from me made my heart thump. She was so adorable.

"Sakura, he says he likes it!"

"I told you he'd love it." I tried to miss the suggestive tone she had in her voice. Ever since Saya had apparently told her about us before well, her mishap, Sakura had been giving me perverted smiles and too-happy smirks. It was grinding my nerves, honestly.

"Let's go. I got something on the stove at home!" I said loudly, drowning out Sakura's elaboration on how much I probably loved Saya's attire.

"Carry me, 'Kashi!" I chuckled as Saya proceeded to skip towards me and grab my waist, her arms wrapping tightly around me. Before I could even answer, her arms looped around my neck instead and she pulled herself onto me, wrapping her legs around my waist. It was hard to concentrate with her doing this, but I was getting used to her habit of getting close.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Saya as I dashed to the house, her giggles following my every step. She didn't answer, still laughing, and Sakura followed us inside. I pulled the wide-eyed girl off my back and placed her on the floor. I entered the kitchen, removing the pot from the stove and turning it off.

"Sakura, make sure she doesn't-"

Crash.

"-break anything." I sighed.