Yeah, I'm a Bully, So???(Kakashi Love Story)

*********NEW STORY!!!! I DO NOT OWN NARUTO AND NEVER WILL! I do own my characters though, so if any of you steal my ideas...I will cut you. :D hehe. Anyways, hope you like my prologue. Give me feedback, tell me if its good to continue or not, don't pick on me about grammar cuz I'll never get that right!!! ;) Love y'all!!!

*************

Prologue

"All the weak should die. You are not needed in this clan, pathetic girl," the man said.

His eyes were sharp and narrow along with his pointed nose. His mouth was set in a thin line, disapproving and skeptic. He once again wore that plain black robe he loved so much along with his startlingly white sandals. Everything about him was defined and screamed danger.

I hated him, to put it simply.

It wasn't my fault I couldn't unlock my kekkai genkai.

My clan. The Mori Clan. The amazing clan that had the power to create powerfully strong illusions, so strong it's like it's real. And undeniably painful.

But I didn't have it. And I curse the will of whoever was out there in that ugly blue sky, that they would make life so unfair for me.

I coughed and wheezed, trying to breathe. I had just earned another "punishment". Apparently, this time, I had not bowed when asked to. He didn't even ask me at all, the bastard. I hated him with all I had.

I didn't bother to look at my mother and father. They were probably enjoying this. They hated having such a weak daughter, a daughter who had grown to be ignorant in the ways of her clan. The weak link.

I gritted my teeth. I hated this. It wasn't my fault. It wasn't. Yet I couldn't help but feel worthless and useless. Any thing negative really.

It was hard to stay confident when others constantly put you down. That's why I was ice on the outside. Never showing emotion. Never giving satisfaction. Cruelty was all I knew, since it was all I received.

"You'll be glad to hear the news," the man continued, smiling sharply at me. I suppressed a childish scowl.

"We will be killing all the weak links in this clan. We do not need such embarrassments. Only then shall we be powerful. Only then we can finally conquer villages, or even more. But because of your mother, she has requested I not kill you and jut banish you. You're lucky, you useless girl," the man said, chuckling humorlessly, staring down at me condescendingly. Never mind the numerous dead bodies in front of us, supposedly all "the weak links". How irritating this man was.

My eyebrows lifted slightly.

Ha. Is that right? My own mother, showing compassion? Closest thing to it. Guess I should at least acknowledge her existence before I leave.

The man growled at my expression, blank and smooth. Revealing nothing. I chuckled with triumph inwardly. I wouldn't give this man the satisfaction of seeing me cry or get angry. He could just piss off.

"Very well," I finally spoke, my voice deep and smooth. My voice was huskier than most girls, the only feature I liked about myself. It made me sound mature and intelligent.

My entire clan stepped back, making a pathway as I walked with my head high towards the front entrance of the place I wish I could call home.

But I was glad to finally be free. Even though, I loved each and everyone of these ignorant bastards, I wouldn't go back. Because...I knew they didn't feel the same.

I turned my head slightly to observe my mother and father at this moment, this humiliation. My father looked grim and resigned, wrinkles around his eyes. Disapproving as usual.

My mother had the slightest hint of sadness, and a lot more of this-is-the-right-thing kind of look. I wanted to scream at her that I was her daughter, her child. But she would probably just turn away, crying. Acting like she was the actual victim.

Like she had suffered through harsh beatings, cruel taunting, hateful glares, spiteful gossip. She knew nothing about me or my pains. My hurt. But I didn't care. Because I could do this on my own. I had been for awhile. And I would continue as so. I calmed the angry beast inside me, and continued on.

"Saya!" A gentle, musical voice floated towards me, recognized as my mother. I turned in surprise, yet still no emotion surfacing.

"What?" I said, slight bitterness in my tone. I cursed at myself. No emotion, Saya, none at all.

"I....I'll miss you," she blurted out. Aww, she was trying to look like a good mother. I could see the people shaking their head, their thoughts ringing off their heads.

They probably thought," Poor woman, having such a disappointment."

I knew she only said this because she wanted to look like a caring mother in the end. But I wouldn't give her that small pleasure.

"Oh really? Hmmm, says the woman who was so weak she let her own small mind get manipulated by giving up her daughter. Your own daughter. And why? Because I wasn't like you. I feel so loved. I can really feel how much you care. But don't cry, mother, no. I'll be fine. I'm sure I won't find anyone quite as cruel as you were," I said, smiling calmly.

Our clan members gasped at my mother, easily believing my words. They were simpletons who loved rumors and always believed what they heard. Wonder how my dear mother will get out of this one. Despite the sharp glass slicing my heart in pain, I kept walking out that place, ignoring the whispers.

"Saya Mori, you are banished."

"Don't I know it, old man."

********AND THERE'S THE PREVIEW, THE PROLOGUE, THE BEGINNING!!! DUN DUN DUNNNN!!! Haha comment, fan, like. Did you like it?? If so, its because you have amazing taste!! Hehe just messing. Byezzz!!!!