Chapter 17-A Weird Team and The Memory

Chapter 17!

*********Hey, guys!!! Hows it been??!?! thanks for waiting for the chapter for so long!!! Anyways, here's the story!!! :D

*********************************

I guess I expected it as soon as I plunged my fist into Sasuke's stomach.

But not that quickly.

"SAYA!! I'LL KILL YOU!!"

I felt Sakura tackle me from behind, sending me off my balance and crashing onto the ground. My arm throbbed slightly. I gritted my teeth and bucked up, her body moving off of me.

"HOW DARE YOU HIT SASUKE!" I heard her shriek. I rolled my eyes.

Sasuke was up and staring at me, shock written on his face. Naruto was grinning for some reason.

I felt a sharp tug of my hair, sending pricks of pain running through me. I twisted around the hold and brought my fist back, hitting Sakura square in the side. I was going to go for the face, but I didn't want to hurt her that badly.

I felt her release her hold slightly, and I used the small chance to bring myself backward. Her fingers tightened before that happened. I grunted in pain.

This was annoying.

I brought my fist up in one smooth motion, landing a blow on her arm, which made her release my hair. I stood back, glaring at her. I saw Kakashi struggling to hold Sasuke back from Naruto, though I didn't know why.

Sakura charged.

Her movements weren't bad, though a little slow. I ducked and dodged her fists and her kicks.

"Stop running away!" She screeched at me, her eyes burning with anger and frustration. She came at me with wide open arms, as if she was trying to hug me. I smirked. I would no longer hold back.

I stepped into the embrace, watching the brief flash of confusion in her face. I went in low, my body hunched, and knocked her off her feet easily, bringing her body off the ground. I heard her slam into the ground behind me, my body facing the opposite direction.

I was surprised Kakashi hadn't tried to stop me.

And that's when I heard the loud clashes of metal. My eyes widened to see Naruto and Sasuke trying to kill each other with some kunai. They both looked angry. Kakashi was trying to prevent it, I think. He wasn't succeeding.

"Sasuke!! I'll kill you!"

My eyebrow twitched. He was kind of like Sakura in his fights.

I was just about to help them when I saw Sakura run at me through the corner of my eye. I sighed heavily.

"Stop already!" I told her firmly. She threw a punch.

"YOU HIT SASUKE-KUN!!!"

Dodge. Move. Avoid.

"HE DESERVED IT!!!"

Twist. Move. Stop.

"WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK THAT?!?"

Grab. Pull. Yank.

"HE KISSED ME! FORCEFULLY!!!"

"He did not!!!"

I sighed heavily, deciding I should do it. She would be even more upset, but I had to help Kakashi with those idiots.

Well, I had told her to stop.

Before she knew it, I was behind her and my hand jabbed into a certain part of her neck, keeping a grip there until I felt her body go slack and she collapsed. I panted slightly and ran towards the boys.