Chapter 34-Spineless Fears

******************************************************

A/N

Hey, guys, so here's the next chapter and before I let you get to it, I wanted to make something clear. I've been getting a couple negative messages about how some don't like the pairing of Kakashi and Saya. I don't want to be rude by any means, but the book's title has "Kakashi love story" on it, so if that didn't clarify what this story is about, then this will. This book is a romance of Kakashi and a character of mine, and if you don't agree with it, please don't leave me messages that I don't really need about it. I don't care if its creepy or weird to you, it's my storyline. If it bothers you, don't read it. This is only for those interested in this kind of story. If you don't like romance at all and like action more, then what are you even doing here?!? Haha this is definitely a romance story with a good bit of action. Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

******************************************************

"Wake up, it's your turn to take a shower."

Sakura's annoyed voice broke through my sleepy reverie, my eyes shut tightly, not knowing whether I was trying to block out Sakura or the overbearing sunlight. Maybe both. Sakura yanked at the covers on top of me, but I held them in tightly clutched hands.

"What if I don't want to take a stupid shower?" I mumbled, covering my head with the heavy blanket over me, taking relief from the shade it provided and the warmth. I heard Sakura's horrified gasp.

"Ew, no, I will not allow myself to reside with someone who doesn't even shower in the morning. Hurry up or I'll shove you in with your PJs on." She threatened, and I opened my eyes to deadly serious ones.

"You're so volatile." I muttered as I rolled out of bed lazily, shuffling out and jabbing her in the stomach with my elbow as I passed. She just made a triumphant sound and went down to the kitchen, yelling something about breakfast and healthy foods.

Gross.

I came out of the shower quickly enough, brushing my white mop of hair back. I finished dressing and let the steam billow out of the bathroom as I stepped out, and the smell of my shampoo collided with the smell of Sakura's breakfast. It wasn't pleasant. I grimaced at the aroma of boiled vegetable and egg.

I went downstairs, and Sakura beamed at me as she set our plates down. A pale, early sky with ripe, blooming clouds sat calmly in the air, twitters and tweets of birds bathing its atmosphere as I gazed out the window sitting over the sink.

"See, don't you feel better?"

"Shut up."

After giving me a death glare(I was getting used to them), she babbled away like always, somehow doing that and eating her food without looking like a slob. Her chatter was interrupted as a knock on the door resounded through the house. Were we late for our mission? I was sure it was still pretty early. I got up, sharing a curious look with Sakura, before leaving her in the kitchen and going to the door.

"If it's Naruto, tell him I don't forgive him for letting that little brat Konohamaru mess with me yesterday!" I rolled my eyes at her dramatics and muttered under my breath.

I opened the door to Sasuke Uchiha. Immediately, the flashback of last night went through my mind.

~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~

"You're lying."

My voice trembled, suddenly small and suddenly unsure. I hated how I so easily fell for the words, but how strongly I knew there was a possibility they might be true.