Chapter 10-No Regrets

Chapter 10

****Hey, guys!! I'm really happy about all the comments I'm getting and stuffzzzz!!! Love y'all! ;)

************

We clashed, metal against metal, the collision shaking us both as we skidded backwards.

I held my newly acquired kunai in my hand, giving him a glare as he repositioned himself, his sword slung over his shoulder, a nasty smirk on his face.

"Feisty," he rumbled deeply in his throat, making it hard for me not to bare my teeth and growl.

"Saya," Kakashi warned me, backing me up, his hand brushing my waist to pull me back slightly. I yanked out of his grasp, wanting to show Zabuza I wasn't just some little girl. I would show him how wrong he was.

"Stay out of this," I hissed, turning from him, ignoring the hurt look on his face.

I launched myself at Zabuza, my foot lashing out. He caught it easily, tossing me to the side. I flipped before falling, landing unsteadily on my feet. I breathed in and out slowly.

"Forget thought. Fall into your instinct," Molly said in my mind from a long time ago. I closed my eyes.

And my body responded on its own.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Damn it, Saya! I growled as I saw her pull away from me. She was so stubborn.

She rushed forward, attacking Zabuza. He tossed her aside like a rag doll, but she caught herself. Something told me if I interfered, she would try to maim me as well. So I stayed back, deciding to only jump in if I saw blood.

I knew Saya had it in her to show him she was strong.

"AAHHHH!" I heard Zabuza's loud cry as Saya's kunai suddenly pinned his chest, legs, and arms. She had directed them all perfectly, each hitting no vital point, but still making him hurt like hell.

It took a sharp mind and sharp eyes to do that. I nodded, impressed.

She shot forward, not hesitating. My eyes widened as I saw....her eyes. They...they were glowing. I meant, glowing glowing. Glowing bright with a licking flames of energy. It made her look....hot.

Oh kami, shut up, Kakashi and make sure you don't get distracted.

I watched, fascinated, as punches were delivered all over Zabuza, each one harder than the next judging from the sound of skin smacking skin every time. Zabuza's groans soon became loud growls as he evaded her attack.

He yanked his sword forward and brought it down fiercely. I sped forward. Saya!

The sword cut through her completely, blood spurting everywhere. I stopped moving, frozen.

I sighed in relief as I saw it was a clone as air replaced the body. Where was she? She was going to get it. I growled angrily.

Saya suddenly appeared right in front of Zabuza. Zabuza's eyes widened. Mine widened.

I think everyone' eyes widened when we saw her pressing her lips against his.

A monster, a jealous one, roared furiously inside me. Hell no. Over my dead body.

I shot forward, yanking Saya back and pulling her to me, hearing her gasp. I growled almost incomprehensible words in her ear.

"You will NEVER kiss some guy like that again," I snarled quietly in her ear. I felt her sag briefly onto me and my arms tightened. She was mine.

Right, Kakashi, because she signed herself over to you.

I turned to see Zabuza giving me a knowing look, snapping out of his shock from being....kissed by Saya. I growled.