Chapter 3- An Idiot

********Hey. Here is the third chapter. Hope you like it. Comment, vote, fan? Anything? Hehe. Well, here it is!! ^_^

**********

"Students are dismissed to lunch. Come back to meet your sensei." Iruka said, all of us filing out of the classroom.

I walked out slowly, Naruto racing ahead of me. As I stepped outside, I saw Sasuke rudely turn Sakura away. She hung her head.

"Hey, Sakura! Do you want to go eat lunch together?" Naruto said animatedly at Sakura, his eyes shining bright with excitement as Sasuke left

"Why would I want to eat lunch with you?" Sakura said, her green eyes filled with disgust. My eyes hardened.

Why was she speaking so rudely towards him?

"Because since we're teammates, I thought we should get to know each other better," Naruto said with hope in his eyes.

"Naruto. You're annoying," Sakura said, flicking her hair back across her shoulders and leaving. Naruto hung his head. He shrugged and grinned at me, but I could see that hurt him more than he let on.

Suddenly, a wicked smile stretched across his face.

"I'm gotta go, Saya. I have to go do....something. See ya later!" Naruto said, giving me a smile before leaving. I shrugged.

I probably wouldn't be interested in any of the plans he was making inside his head, all probably diabolical. I smirked.

I walked off towards anywhere, not exactly wandering but not exactly following any certain path.

"Shouldn't you be in class?"

I turned to see Kakashi standing behind me, holding a book in his hand. I wonder what he could possibly be reading.

"What are you doing?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"Just on my way to buy some stuff," he said vaguely. My eyebrow twitched.

"Right," I said, glancing slightly at the cover of his book. My jaw dropped.

"What....are you...reading?" I asked, my hair covering my eyes, eyes gleaming.

"Uhhhh.....words?" Kakashi said, his cheeks slowly turning red. I narrowed my eyes.

"I hate perverts," I said flatly as I turned sharply and walked away.

And I did. I had already had my fair share of those types of people. Men were so crude sometimes. It was disgusting. I really hoped he wasn't the type to do such things. I was going to be living with him, after all.

I sighed. And he had been really cute too.

"What does that matter?" I snapped at myself. Cute or not, he was still an adult.

I, admittedly, was a considered still a child, a teenager.

That was the evolutionist point of view anyway.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"What happened?" I said slowly as I saw Naruto rush into the bathroom desperately, fighting himself on the way in. Literally.

Sasuke stood in front of me, hands shoved in his pockets, not a care in the world.

"Nothing, he was just being an idiot," Sasuke said casually before walking off towards the classroom. I shrugged and waited for Naruto to come out.

I saw Sakura whimpering as she passed me by. What had happened, seriously?

"Hey, you ok?" I said uncertainly as I saw Naruto come out, clutching his stomach.