Chapter 4-Misunderstanding

YIABS

*****Fourth chappie!!!! Hehe. Hope you like it. Comment, vote, fan. The whole enchilada. ;)

*********

"So lets start out with introductions," Kakashi said, crossing his arms and leaning on the side of the roof.

My heart stuttered as he tilted his head back, the sunlight caressing his skin, making the pale flawlessness of it even more defined. My cheeks flushed. Why did I keep doing this?

"What should we say?" Sakura pointed out, cocking her head. I rolle my eyes.

"Maybe you should go first, so we can see how it's done," Naruto added in, gazing at Kakashi with wide eyes.

"Yeah, you look kind of suspicious," Sakura noted. A snort escaped me before I could stop it.

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and don't like.....well, I don't feel like telling you that. As for my hobbies, I have a lot of them. Dreams for the future....never really thought about it. Ok. Your turn," he pinted at Sakura.

"All he really told us was his name," Sakura muttered.

"Lets not forget the fact that he's a pervert," I added in, under my breath so no one could hear.

But he did. I could tell he was turning red under his mask. Hmmph. That's what he gets.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. Things I like.....*giggles incessantly*, my hobbies are....*glances at Sasuke and turns suspiciously red*, my dreams for the future.....*blushes and sputters, literally*, " Sakura said.

"What about the things you don't like?" Kakashi added.

"Naruto and Saya!" She announced loudly. I shrugged. I didn't need her to like me. She was an irrelevant person. Naruto, however, found this incredibly offending and hurtful, crying his eyes out.

I winced. I hope he didn't like her that way. That would be awful to like someone and not have them to want to return your feelings.

I could see in Kakashi's facial expression that he thought girls were pathetic and useless. My anger flamed.

"Your turn," he said pointing to Naruto. Naruto babbled out his introduction, finishing with a surprising touch of wanting to be Hokage. One more thing to admire about him, for being so strong.

Sasuke's introduction was much darker, the atmosphere filling with expected hatred. Of course he wanted to kill the sibling that had killed his whole family. It was the natural reaction of us feeble-minded humans when it came to losing something we wanted to protect.

And knowing your own kin did it....would only add to the burning flame for revenge on the inside. I shuddered. Such hatred I could never have. Even for my clan.

I could see it in his eyes. He was torturing himself, for being weak. But he had only been a boy. A small boy so unfortunate as to see the deaths of his beloved ones. He couldn't blame himself, and yet he did.

And he was set on killing his brother. And that dream had taken a life of its own now. I could see he would stop at nothing. The sudden urge to want to be there for him surged through me. Since when had I wanted to make acquaintances?

I shook my head, turning back to Kakashi as he said my name.

"Yes?" I said in a monotone voice.

"Your turn," he said cheerfully. I narrowed my eyes.

"Saya Mori. Things I like and don't like is none of your business. My hobbies are obviously what I like doing. My dreams for the future, you should be able to find those out when we get there," I said, giving a fake smile and a cold expression. Kakashi sweat dropped.