Chapter 19-The Decision and The Solution

*******Hey, guys! I have seen your comments and they honestly made me laugh. I'm glad you guys are so engulfed into the story. ;) so hope you like the chapter!

*****************************

KAKASHI POV

"Then show me."

A low moan tore from my throat. How could she say something so inviting? Did she not know how......oh kami.

My breathing was ragged and heavy, my eyes concentrated fully on the little female that I wanted as mine. Her eyes were stubborn and open, wanting me to show her.

Show her what? How much I wanted this? How much she affected me? Out of the question. I wouldn't be able to control myself.

But I was so painfully aware of her slender, soft hand trapped under the collar of my shirt, for some reason her skin spreading a heat over me I never felt in my lifetime of living.

"Saya.....you're not ready for me to show you anything." I let a low growl of words spill from my mouth, my body tense and rigid. Please. Please remove your hand and let me form words in my brain.

Saya's eyes darkened.

"I'm tired of you telling me what I am, what I am feeling. I said, show me, idiot." She snapped, her face suddenly inches closer.

I felt the room heat up, her breath fanning my face. My traitorous eyes betrayed me, falling upon her lips. I let out a sharp exhale through my nose, trying to concentrate. She was so close....all I had to do was capture her lips and she would be mine.

But.....I couldn't scare her like that. She obviously didn't know a man's desires. A man's heart. Her naivety and innocence was dangerous, attracting so many men. And of course, me.

"Hatake?" I felt her soft pants on my mouth, her ruby lips so close to mine it was unbearable.

"I will not," I said through gritted teeth, my eyes piercing hers. She narrowed her eyes in anger, her lips snapping out one word.

"Coward."

Silence.

Licks of anger burned inside of me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Normal POV

"I will not," he growled through clenched teeth, his face pained and I saw a resolve that wasn't fading so easily.

It made me burn with anger. Why? What was I not ready for? I knew what this was. I felt a desire for him that I never felt for anyone else in the world, and a warmth for him that I had only ever felt with Molly. He made me feel different than the rotten person I thought I was.

Why couldn't he just give in to what both our hearts wanted?

So I pushed him. It was cruel, but I was angry and he was getting on my nerves.

"Coward." I spat, my anger rising at the determined look in his eye.

But silence echoed as the word faded in the air, an anger much more tangible and dangerous than mine crackling in the air, making the air tense and electric with something raw.

His eyes were hidden from me slightly, his head having tilted down, dark shadows there.

He looked up slowly, his eyes piercing me, sending a shiver down my back. That look.....is that what he'd been holding back?

His look burned into my soul and I felt my heart stutter.

"If I'm a coward for protecting you from a man's desires, then you're more naive than I thought you were." His voice came out strong and like a growling wolf.