Chapter 16-The Owner's Payback

Chapter 16

********Hey, guys!! Thanks for all the nice comments!!! I really hope you like this chapter!! ;D

*************************************

His lips crashed completely onto mine.

His lips were heated and possessive, completely overtaking my own. I struggled to pull away, but he was stronger, his arms snaking around my waist.

My mind was blank but at the same time, racing. This....didn't feel wrong. With Sasuke, it was a warm, fuzzy feeling. But with Kakashi...it was electricity wired somewhere deep inside me, like an overflowing volcano, a fire slowly burning.

I made a muffled noise and gasped when Sasuke's hand ran across my sides. His lips pressed harder against mine, the kiss rough and dominant.

Tears were slipping out of my eyes now. I didn't know why. I wasn't scared of Sasuke.

But I had really wanted my first kiss to be with....

I was suddenly pulled back and brought into a different pair of arms, this pair more masculine. I glanced up to Kakashi's angry face and his deathly glare directed at Sasuke.

I could feel the tension in the air.

"Saya, are you-" Kakashi cut off, his face expressionless, when he saw the remaining tears sliding down my face. I gave him a pleading look as to not say anything. I saw his jaw tick, his teeth clenching.

Sasuke was glaring up at Kakashi, his eyes switched to the Sharingan. He was angry. I felt my own anger fuel. How could he be upset when he had just assaulted me?

I felt a prick of guilt for not pulling away as hard as I could of.Even if he had been rough, there had been some sort of desperation and warmth I hadn't expected. He wanted a close bond.

"I let it slide this once. Next time, I won't be lenient," Kakashi said softly but his voice was dangerously low.

Sasuke's eyes were hard as stone, but his eyes slightly softened when they landed on me. I met his onyx eyes in confusion. What did he want from me? Was a kiss all he wanted to claim?

"Are you satisfied?" I said, my voice low and accusing, but the shakiness could be heard. I wasn't frightened. Just hurt.

Sasuke opened his mouth like he was going to say something. He closed it again.

I nodded, eyes brimming with tears again.

My first kiss had been something pointless. It had been with a person trying to soothe their masculinity and dominance. I felt used.

I turned away, marching out of there and racing towards the back door of Tsunami's house.

I heard someone following me as I darted into the forest, the tears coming faster. It was unfair. Sasuke Uchiha had stole my first kiss and it hadn't meant what it needed to.

I was being such a girl. I knew it. But the hurt and betrayal was panting inside of me. Someone had to suffer the consequences of this pain.

"Saya!" I heard Kakashi call out not too far away. I didn't want to stop. I couldn't face him. I couldn't stand the thought of him thinking I had given my first kiss to another guy. Or something worse.

A hand suddenly clamped around my shoulder. I stopped, knowing Kakashi was right behind me, his breath coming out in loud pants.

"Geez, you can run fast," he panted, chuckling humorlessly. He knew this was upsetting for me.

"Just leave me alone," my voice broke. I felt his hand tighten around my shoulder, his warmth seeping into my clothes.

"No. We need to talk about what happened," his voice, surprisingly gentle. I didn't want to turn around.