Chapter 7-A Jerk Called Jealousy

*****Hey, guys!! It's me! Here is the next chapter! Hope you like! Comment, vote, fan! Love ya!********

I woke up the next morning, sore and crabby. The sun shone in my room strongly, making me shade my poor eyes with a pillow.

"You up, Saya?!?" I heard Kakashi yell.

"Shut UP, Hatake!!"

I heard soft laughter coming from the outside of my door. I sighed, swinging my legs across my bed and onto the hard floor, padding towards the bathroom.

I quickly took a shower, letting the water sink into me, melting the tension in my muscles. I sighed, getting out and quickly throwing on my clothes. I pulled my hair out of the bun I had put it in overnight.

I walked into the kitchen, watching Kakashi as he wrapped an apron around his waist. I slapped my hand around my mouth as I almost let a giggle slip out. What was wrong with me?

He did look funny though. Kakashi hummed softly as he pulled out eggs, ham, and slices of bread. I was surprised to see my mouth water slightly. I guess I was hungry.

"Good morning," I said. He nodded, smiling.

"Sit down." He said. I did.

We stayed in silence as he cooked and I heard to soft, comforting sounds of eggs frying and ham sizzling. The room was suddenly filled with smells of breakfast.

"Hungry?" He said as he pushed a plate towards me.

"Thanks," I said, giving him a small smile. He was being...nice.

He pulled off his mask, chomping on his food and eating quickly. I admired his face quickly, then left my eyes on my plate, eating slowly.

Why was he so cute?

"I hate you," I muttered under my breath.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." I said dryly.

"So what are you doing today?" He asked, picking up our plates and putting them in the sink. I shrugged.

"Nothing really. Just the normal D rank mission, hanging with Naruto, a date with Sasuke, training-"

"WHAT?"

I looked up at him, annoyed he interrupted. I was talking.

"What?" I retorted, eyes narrowed but then they widened. Kakashi had a hard expression on his face. What was this?

"You're going on a date?" Oh. Was that weird?

"Yeah, why?" I said slowly. He shook his head, suddenly very quiet.

"Well, anyway, I-"

"When?" I huffed. He just loved interrupting me.

"Today, if you must know everything. He said it was the price I had to pay for him getting me that gift," I said, a smile stretching on my face, my cheeks turning pink as I remembered the perfect, smooth look of those bad boys. Just...lovely.

I heard a soft growl come from Kakashi.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"It's just weird. I didn't think you would be the type to....well, be into Sasuke. So you like mysterious guys?" He huffed out, his voice gruff. My eyebrows furrowed. What was this about?

I was about to respond until there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," I said, rushing past a silent and unmoving Kakashi. What was his problem?