Chapter 9-Annoying

Chapter 9

********Here is the next chapter to the story! Sorry, I took so long typing it up! Don't hate me! :( haha anyways, here we go!*****

"Are we ready?" Kakashi asked everyone. We nodded.

We were finally ready to depart. Sakura and I had waited impatiently as Naruto shoved about all of his belongings into his bag, Sasuke just felt like being late because he was an idiot, and I didn't even want to speak about Kakashi's tendency for lateness.

It was all so annoying.

An anger mark twitched on my head as Tazuna kept whining the entire time we walked, saying the sun was too hot or he was thirsty. I was just about to shove a water canteen down his esophagus before I saw Kakashi discreetly pause at a small puddle at the side of the pathway.

I shrugged, not really caring if someone attacked right now. I was fine with it. It gave me an even more fascinating excuse to impale a kunai into someone's head.

I winced at the slight sadism going on in my head.

"Saya?" I glanced to my side to see Naruto looking at me with fearful eyes.

"Yes?" I said slowly, trying not to look at him too hard. Maybe it was my horrid eyes that were creeping him out.

"You have a really scary look on your face. Are you mad at someone?" He asked, looking at me with hope it wasn't him. It was naively cute.

"No," I said, letting out a small bubble of laughter. He was so innocent and pure. It was refreshing at moments. It was nice to know people like him still existed.

"Oh, good. Because then I would've needed to have a talk with him," Naruto said, trying to sound manly as he puffed out his chest. I laughed softly, giving him a smile. He grinned back.

Suddenly, I was yanked backward.

My eyes widened as I felt hot breath on the back of my neck and strong arms wrapped around my waist. I cursed. I had let my guard down.

And I had also fallen into the stereotype of girls not being able to watch out for themselves.

It just added to my already foul mood.

I gasped as I saw Kakashi being torn to pieces by another ninja's weapons. Tears pricked my eyes. That wasn't possible. Death couldn't be so easy.

But I suppose I should've known that better than anyone. My eyes went dead. The loss of Kakashi hurt more than I thought it would.

They would pay for this.

"I only say this once. Release me." I said lowly, a hardened look that he couldn't see in my eyes.

"Sorry, princess. No can do." The man grumbled, his voice playful.

"I warned you." I growled before lifting my leg up and sending it flying backwards, colliding it against the space between his legs. He howled in pain, dropping me.

I flipped over, kicking him up as I did so, sending a round of punches in his gut. He doubled over as I crouched low and swung my leg across his own, making him fall clumsily onto the ground.

Now, for my favorite part.

I walked torward him gracefully, grabbing a fistful of his hair and tilting it so he would look into my eyes.

"Stupid bit-"

I silenced him with a punch to his face, a groan coming out of his mouth.

Then, I made him look me in the eyes again. Hatred outlined his dark brown eyes, but they soon misted up and became blank as I pulled him into my own illusion.