fifty - "What did I tell you?"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"So you brought me to an event filled with mafias? Why am I not shocked." I said when me and Lucca walked into the place where the event was being held. Men with scars, dangerous looks and sour faces with dark toned suits on them walked around with their woman right behind them and Lucca chuckled lowly, once again his eyes showing zero emotions.

"You better get used to it" he murmured, thinking that I won't hear him or something so I raised a brow.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked and he totally acted like he didn't hear me.

"Aren't you gonna introduce me to anyone? Are we just gonna stand here and watch each other drink champagne?" I said and he clenched his jaw.

"I can introduce you to them myself" he said and pointed to a man who looked about fifty and had a girl who looked barely 20 by his side, "Arthur Badeaux, he likes them young and cuts the fingers off of anyone who goes against him" he pointed to another man who was standing alone, he was blond and had a massive scar going from his throat over his nose, "Simon Weber, he likes them dead, he plays with them and kills them, well pay others to do the job and oh, he loves his coke more than anything" he pointed to another man again, this man was bald " Antonio Ricci, loves cars so he makes young kids owe him stuff and to pay their debts they have to steal expensive car parts and take them to Antonio and oh, loves his drugs too" he stopped there, or so I thought.

"Ah, my favorite one just arrived, Adam Ferrari, the youngest mafia after me. He's the man who raped your sister" he ended and I choked on the champagne I was about to take a sip off of.

"WHAT?! I'm going to kill that motherfucking son of a bitch" I yelled but Lucca took a hard, painful grip of my arm, "Make a scene and you won't be able to walk out of here alive and I won't stop them" he said and I gulped.

"Introduce me to him" I said and Lucca showed emotions for once, "What?" he said with wide eyes and I looked right into his eyes, "Introduce me to Adam Lamborghini" I said with an annoyed tone and he chuckled, "It's Ferrari, dear Willow, Adam Ferrari"

"I don't care, just introduce me to him"

"And you won't make a scene?" he asked and I rolled my eyes, "I promise"

He linked our hands and we walked towards Adam La-ferrari who had a red headed girl with him, he saw me and his eyes raked my whole body and I shuddered in disgust, men.

"If it isn't lonewolf Lucca Santo" Adam Ferrari said and kept staring at me which made Lucca get tense, "And who's this snack? One of your whores?" he said, winking at me.

Lucca chuckled lowly, no emotion again, "Ah, Ferrari, you keep talking about these whores I've never had, but oh, how's the girl you raped?" Lucca said and I was the one who got tense this time but Adam fucking Ferrari was unbothered.