chapter 16

HEY SOME CHAPTERS ARE ON PRIVATE GO CLICK THE BUTTON TO VIEW ALL THE CHAPTERS AND IF YOU NOTICE ONE MISSING...DELETE THIS BOOK FROM YOUR LIBRARY, FOLLOW ME THEN RE ADD IT, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO READ ALL THE CHAPTERS

Also, thanks for 11k reads and like 300+votes!!

Anastasia's POV:

After Harry finished with his shower and finished getting ready, he walked into the living room.

"So, I know I came on a bit strong earlier. If you don't want to do the role play, it's okay. I understand."

Harry goes to his hall closet and grabs his coat. Smiling at me, he walks over and pulls me into his chest.

"No, I want to." I finally say.

"Really? Not just because it would make me happy?" He asks, genuinely.

"Yes, really. It could be fun, and exciting." I giggle.

"Yes, indeed. Alright, I have to run by the office. Here is a spare key to the house so you can leave and come
back. Let's rendezvous at say, 6pm sharp?" Handing me his key, he smiles.

"Yeah, that works." Nodding his head, he places a kiss on my forehead.

"Oh, by the way. You have free range of the house. I know you'll snoop." He smirks.

"No I won't!" I argue, stubbornly.

"Believe me, I know you babe." He chuckles. Leaning in he kisses my lips softly.

"Bye, baby."

"Bye, Harry."

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Once Harry left the house, I grabbed my belongings and left. After I locked the house door, I realized I had no way to get back to my house or to work.

Groaning, I pick up my phone and begin dialing a cab company. Out of the coroner of my eye I see a piece of paper and a set of keys. I peer down at the note and read it.

Baby,

I almost forgot about transportation. So I left you one of my cars. It's my favorite one. Please be safe.

Love, Harry .xx

P.S. Just because it goes 200 mph does not mean you can go that fast.

I giggle at his last note and pick up the keys. Pressing the button, I notice the black range rover light up. That just so happens to be my favorite car too.

Now, time for those errands. First stop, Victoria Secret.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Harry's POV:

Sitting in my office I groan at the heavy stacks of paper in front of me. Some god dámn people just can't do their job. It infuriates me. Fire them, you say? No, I'd rather chew their ässes out and make them work harder.

Typing at my computer, I fax the documents over to Mr. Davis.

Knock knock.

"Come in." I demand.

The door open quickly to reveal Libby, with documents in hand.

"Hi Mr. Styles, good morning. I have those documents you asked for." She smiles and places them on my desk.

Looking up, I finally get a glimpse of her. She's wearing more makeup than usual. And her clothes are a bit more revealing.

"Uh, thanks Libby. Can you also cancel my 5 o'clock meeting?" I ask.