chapter 21

Anastasia's POV:

Bang.

"Stop!"

"Not until you open the door!"

Bang.

I growl quietly under my breath.

"Harry, I'm serious. Stop banging your head against my god dámn door!" I set my pen down and look at the time on my cell phone.

This has been going on for twenty minutes.

Bang.

"Harry!"

"Anastasia, just please open the door." He lets out a small huff.

Bang.

"Fine!" I swear this man is going to make me jump of a bridge.

Walking to the door, I open it. Harry stumbles into my office and places his hands on his knees, breathing out quietly.

"Do you happen to have ice?" He asks.

"No, it's your fault for hitting your head against my door for twenty minutes." I say, walking back to my desk and sitting down.

We sit in a few moments of silence as he rubs his temple and I stare down at the paper work I have gone over at least six time. All I want to do is get my mind off of Harry, but it has proven to be more difficult that I thought. As you can probably tell because he is currently in my office.

"Thank you for letting me in." Harry walks to the chair where clients normally sit and points, referring to sitting down. I nod and he nods back with a small smile.

"Well it was going to be hard to get you to leave so-" I begin to say, but Harry cuts me off.

"You could have called security or dealt with my head banging. I would have eventually gone away. So I thank you for letting me in." Looking up, my eyes meet his and I offer a small smile. His once emotionless face grows to a huge smile.

Rolling my eyes, I give him an impatient look.

"Sorry, right. I want to discuss everything with you. Well, actually I want you to listen to my side of the story because you don't know everything. If I were you, I would have reacted the same way you did. But please just hear me out, yeah?" I listen to his words and they seem genuine.

He deserves to give me an explanation.

"Okay, fine." I mumble.

"Really? Thank you, I promise if I have explained everything and you still don't want to be with me, I'll let you go." He smiles excitedly.

"Okay, go ahead."

He smirks, "We can't talk now. I have work to attend to. My house. Tonight. Does 7 work for you?"

As much as I don't want to go to his house, he has a point. I have work to finish and so does he.

"Yes, but no funny business."

He holds his hands up in surrender, "No funny business, I promise."

Harry then gets up and walks to my side of the desk, placing each of his hands on a side of my chair he turns me around to face him.

"I can't wait to have you back in my bedroom." He hums. I make a disgusted face.

"Not going to happen." I mutter.

He lets out a small chuckle and brings his mouth to mine. Kissing me gently, I don't pull away or kiss back. Harry huffs into the kiss and pushes deeper trying to get a reaction from me.