chapter 27

Anastasia's POV:

Monday mornings were always busy. It had been a week since Hannah had left, and Harry sort of broke the bed. I smile at the thought.

"So, Mr. Davis says that they're closing the deal with your boyfriends company." She giggles out the last part. I look up to her from my paperwork and meet her gaze.

"Yeah, I know." I reply.

"Ana's going to be sad. Isn't she? Her little bed breaker has to go back." She teases.

"First of all, don't call him that, I trust you with that information," I try to pull a strait face but I can't seem to hold it, "And second, Harry and I, we barely see each other at work. So, it shouldn't effect our relationship."

"When do I get to be invited to hang out with you guys?" She pouts.

"Ugh, why would you want to?"

"Cause' Mr. Styles needs to know how to third wheel." She smiles in my direction as I get up and head to the break room.

"Yeah, sure." I call out walking down the hall.

Josh walks past me in the hall and I offer a small smile.

"Hey, Ana." He stops.

I stop too, "Hi, Josh. How's everything?"

"Good, busy as always. Oh! I was wondering would you like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow?" His nervous smile shows that he had been wanting to ask for a while.

"Um, you mean like a date?" I ask.

"Yeah, like a date." He smiles, straitening his posture.

"Oh." I say pathetically.

"So what do you say?"

"Can I think about it?"

I didn't want to reject him. Maybe he will forget about it. No matter, it buys me time to come up with a good excuse.

"Sure, sure. See you later Ana."

I smile and continue to the break room, grabbing a bottle of water.

|~|~|~|~|~|

I carry the groceries inside Harry's house, huffing due to the heavy weight.

"Honey, I'm home!" I say laughing.

I hear Harry in the kitchen giggle at my cliché line.

"Hey baby, I'm in the kitchen." I continue down the hall and set everything on the island. Harry peers up from a folder and gives me a goofy smile.

"You're in a good mood." I note, placing the juice and cheese in the fridge.

"How could I not be in a good mood when my beautiful girlfriend is here?"

I bush at his compliment and finish putting the groceries away.

"Would you be up for dinner with my family Friday night? This new Italian place opened up and I want to take you guys." Harry looks to me and then back to his work trying to read it over.

"Yeah, sounds good. Who's going?" I ask, sitting down on the stool next to him.

"Probably my Mum, Robin, Gem, David, and Hannah." He mumbles.

"Okay, thank you for including me." I smile, brightly.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? They love you."

"Really? They're really great too." I gush. He smiles, his dimples peeking out.

Kissing me on the forehead, and standing up, he walks to the fridge and pulls out a water bottle.