chapter 4

Anastasia's POV:

I stare dumbfound at the door as he leans into the frame, a smirk still plastered to his face.

"What are you doing here?" I finally manage to say. Biting his lip, he looks at the floor, then back at me. Oh my god please don't do that. He should leave before I let my inner tiger out. So far, I've had three glasses of wine, when Layla was here and the alcohol is giving me bad urges.

"I'm here because I want to know why you called earlier." He says simply.

"Um.. Like I said earlier it was about the cat an-"

"Cut the büllshit Anastasia, why did you call." He growls.

I wonder why he wants to know so bad.

"Why do you want to kn-" Cutting me off for the second time, Mr. Styles walks in and starts clapping his hands, as if he is looking for an animal..

Shīt.

"Oh kitty, kitty, kitty! Kitty cat where are you?" Mr. Styles looks around and I stare at him with shock.

What the héll am I supposed to do now?

"Look at that," He says, scratching his head, "No pûssy cat."

Gulping I look down, ashamed.

"You're a horrid liar, Anastasia. Now tell me why you called." He sits down on the couch, acting like he owns the place.

Tell him.

Don't tell him.

Make something up.

"I called because.. I wanted to say that I'll stay on the project with you, as long we keep it professional." Breathing out, I smile. Wow, I think quickly on my feet.

Mr. Styles chuckles and stands, "Alright, if that was all then I'm glad you will be staying." Standing up, he sets the rose on the coffee table and strides over to me.

"Yes. Okay bye." I open the door and wave goodbye. He nods at me and stops next to me.

Turning his head and leaning down in my ear he whispers, "Are you sure that is why you called? Because if I'm not mistaken, it sound like a püssy is getting wet and I'm not talking about the cat." He growls.

If I wasn't wet before, I sure am now.

"M-Mr. Styles, I think you should
leave." I stutter out. What is wrong with me?

"Mmm, baby girl, I don't think so. Not unless you tell me why you called." His large hands wrap around my waist and pull me into his chest.

"If I tell you will you leave?" I ask.

His eyes dart from my face to the wall and then back at me, "Sure." He says unwrapping one of his hands from my waist.

"Okay.. so basically I called because... I was sitting with Layla, and I told her about our... interaction? And she is crazy and thinks that I should have 'done you' or whatever and then I said I wasn't attracted to you an-" I got cut off by Mr. Styles scoffing and mumbling a 'yeah right' under his breath.

"Continue." He mumble.

"So then she said we should make a bet. That if I... sleep with you and I'm still not attracted to you then I win." I instantly look at the floor.

What am I? A fourteen year old girl? Get it together Ana.

"I knew it had to do with sex." He says cockily. Looking up, I see him smirk.

Scoffing, I pull out of his grasp. "Okay, there now leave. You disgust me."

Chuckling he shuts the door and steps forward. "I crossed my fingers, see." From behind his back he pulls up his fingers that we currently crossed together.