chapter 31

people wanted last chapter in harry's pov, so this is what this chapter is lol. even though it's the same, read it because it's good and you love me.

Harry's POV:

One of my hands rests on the wheel as the other sits on the center console. Every so often, I glance over at Anastasia. Smirking lightly, I squeeze her hand gently, "Everything is going to be fine." I say, reminding her.

"I hope so." She mumbles, biting we bottom lip. I wish I could turn this car around and do something productive with those lips of hers.

Pulling into the parking lot, I shut my door and quickly walk to her side, opening the door for her.

"M'lady." I grin, cheekily. I hold my hand out for her to take, in which she does, and I walk us inside the restaurant. Keeping her close to my side, we approach the hostess.

"Hello, table for Styles." I state, licking my lips.

The hostess searches through her computer and clicks a few buttons, obnoxiously humming.

"Yes. Um, you already have people at your table. I'll show you the way." She smiles walking ahead of us. I look down at Anastasia and smile softly.

She snaps her head up to me, with a look of concern, "We haven't even introduced them yet. What if something went wrong?"

I chuckle slightly, "Anastasia. I'm sure they are fine doing introductions on their own."

She nods in response and I pray that my words gave her some reassurance. The hostess stopped ahead of us, Anastasia and I looked and recognized everyone, instantly.

Layla and Louis were sitting together conversing. Gemma, her husband, and friend from high school, giggle about something. My parents and Anastasia's sit around Hannah smiling and listening to her. Hannah was always good at gaining attention. She was too precious to resist.

"Here you are." The hostess smiles, and our family and friends look strait to us.

"You're late." Layla comments smirking slightly.

Anastasia glares at her slightly, seeming to be at a lost for words.

"Yes, we are very sorry. While I was picking Anastasia up, one of my clients called and I had to answer a few quick questions." I covers for us, almost instantly. I hear Anastasia sigh in content that I was able to keep us from a very embarrassing story.

"Oh it's no problem, darlings." Her mum is quick to say. She stands up and reaches her hand out to me" I'm Ana's mom, Jennifer." I smile to her and grasp her hand, shaking it. Leaning in, I kiss her cheek softly.

"Harry, lovely to meet you." I say, nodding and letting my hand fall.

"I'm Tom, Ana's dad. I own a handgun and was in the military for a good decade." Her dad holds out his hand and stands up. He held himself with confidence, which was good.

I chuckle softly, as does everyone else, except Anastasia. She was probably nervous.

"I'm Harry, Anastasia's boyfriend. I don't own a handgun and have never been in the military so feel free to kick my àss anytime." I reply earning louder laughs from everyone, even her father. I shake his hand, as he nods in approval.

I knew I wasn't going to win respect by agreeing or being scared, so why not make a joke and earn some points there.

I let Anastasia take a seat next to Hannah and she is quick to greet her, "Hi Auntie Ana."

"Hi sweetie. How are you?" She hugs her tightly and smiles brightly, as she always does.

"Good. Hi Uncle Harry!" She giggles. Grinning, I kiss her forehead and say hello. I sit down, on the other side of Anastasia, kissing her forehead too, and look towards the others sat at our table.