chapter 7

over 400 reads!! you people are crazyyyy here is your LONG update<3

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Anastasia's POV:

His hand came down for the seventh time and my ass started to numb. Each and every time my groans grew louder and it seemed to please Harry.

Smack!

"Ah, shit. Daddy can we just skip the last two. I learned my lesson and my butt is growing numb." I whined.

"Anastasia, that is the point of this whole exercise." He said.

"But I-"

"I know, I know. You just want to get to the good part." He mumbled. I giggled lightly. It was true. I just wanted to skip this spanking punishment and have sex on the desk.

Pushing me up, I stood to my feet and let out a painful groan.

Quickly, Harry stood up and pushed my back into the desk. His hands attached to my waist and his lips found mine. I intertwined my hands into his hair and tugged gently on it.

My hands grabbed at his belt buckle and quickly tried to undo it. After successfully pulling it off of his pants, I undid the zipper and they fell to the floor. He began leaving wet kisses down my neck.

"Oh Anastasia, you're so sexy." He moaned into my ear. My adrenaline grew as he whispered sweet comments in my ear. I grabbed at his tie and tugged it off of his expensive looking white button-down shirt. Leaving the shirt on, with the buttons undone, he moved his hands to my shirt and ripped it open. Gasping, buttons flew everywhere.

"That was expensive." I stated as I pulled his boxers off his hips.

"I'll fucking pay for it." He growled back.

Placing me on top of the desk, he pulled off my skirt and slipped his fingers in between my thighs.

"Ah, daddy. That feels so good." I moaned out. His hands moved to my bra and unattached the back. Throwing it across the room, he moved his mouth down to my breasts and began sucking. Biting down on my nipple I let out a yelp.

"You're such a dirty girl for daddy, Anastasia." He moaned into my breast.

"Only for you, daddy."

"Only for me." He growled.

Pulling my underwear off of my body, we were both left completely naked, except for Harry's shirt still unbuttoned and hanging off his shoulders.

"Ready for daddy's cock?" He asked, positioning himself to my entrance.

God, he was so dirty!

"Yes, daddy." I responded.

Thrusting into me, I laid my head on his shoulder and grabbed his biceps. Slowly, he began easing in and out of me. We both let out quiet moans, until he started picking up the pace.

"Ha-Harder." I groaned.

Harder I wanted. Harder I got. His thrusts were no longer easing slowly in and out of me, but slamming in so hard I could feel his dick hit my sweet spot every time.

"Ohhh, yes. Fuck yes." I moaned.

Looking up, I saw beads of sweat gathering on his forehead. His muscles flexed each time he thrusted into me. My hands were laced in his hair and the sweat made it go damp.

This was the most sexiest sight I have ever seen.

A small layer of sweat covered his tattoos and his white shirt stuck to his wet skin. Biting down on his lip, and letting out rugged breaths made my head spin. His brows creased as he focused on pounding into me. Placing one hand on his shoulder, and one on his abs I let my head fall back in pleasure.