chapter 11

(Bcs it's New Years!!!)

Harry's POV:

"Holy shit, Anastas-, Oh! God yes, right there. Y-Yes. Right there."

My hands were currently tangled in her strait brown hair. Well, used to be strait. I squeezed my eyes shut and let out another moan of pleasure.

"Fück, Anastaisa. Take me deeper baby, I know you can." I encouraged. Doing as she was told, her mouth opened wider and was now sucking on about 3/4ths of my cóck. She used one hand to pump the remaining length of my cock, (that was not already taken over my her mouth), and the other to pleasure herself.

Her fingers were fùcking knuckle deep in her soaking pússy.

My breathing was becoming heavier and more ragged as my climax began approaching. God this was so much better than I imagined. My hand would never compare to her pink lips wrapped around me.

She quietly moaned, which sent vibrations all over my member.

"Take your dãmn fingers out of your pússy right now before I end this and spânk the living shít out of you." I stated harshly.

Looking down, she continued rubbing her clīt as she slowly retracted her mouth from my member, leaving it dripping in pre-cùm and saliva.

"Oh please Mr. Styles, you mean to tell me you'd rather spánk me than receive a mind-blowing blow job?" She batted her eyes and smirked. Her fingers continued, lazily, pleasuring herself.

"Yes, because after spánkings come good, hard sêx. And which do you think I prefer, hm?" I lifted my eyebrow in a teasing manor. She opened her mouth to speak but quickly shut it.

Smirking, I knew I had won, I always do. "Now, take your fingers out," I said crocheting to the floor and leaning into her ear, "And fúcking finish sucking me off. You'll get your dâmn turn." I used
one of my hands to begin pumping my length, as I stood up and placed my cóck in front of her mouth.

She removed her fingers from her pússy, and whimpered at the lack of contact. Opening her mouth, I guided my díck in.

Once she began sucking and licking, I placed my hands on the back of her head and gently pushed her towards my member.

Gagging slightly, I smirked. She seemed to have caught on to what I wanted, and began bobbing her head up and down, while trying to deep throat me.

Moaning in pleasure, I pushed her head forward again, trying to get my tip to hit the back of her throat.

"Almost there baby girl. C'mon, do it for daddy." My breath was hoarse and heavy as I tried to let the words fall from my mouth. My dirty words often made Anastasia do exactly what I wanted. Although she pretended to be grossed out or unimpressed, I knew she secretly wanted my mouth to spur out naughty about the what I would to do her.

"Oh fùck!" Anastasia had taken me surprise by finally taking my full length into her mouth. Again, I felt my tip hit the back of her throat. And again. And again.

I rocked my hips back and forth, as I pushed her head, making her take me deeper. My stomach began to form small knots, as I felt my build up increase greatly. Her eyes slightly watered as she gagged on my cøck.

Again, my tip hit the back of her throat.

And, again.

And, again.

God, I wish I could take a fūcking picture of her this was a sight to see.

And, again.

Groaning out, my cóck twitched in her mouth as I felt my release. She stopped deep throating me, and opened her mouth, letting my come drop into her mouth, easily. Using one of my hands, I continued stroking myself to come undone from high. My breath was heavy as I looked down to see Anastasia staring back at me with her big green eyes. I never noticed the small freckles on her nose, that were normally covered by make-up but now could be seen, due to the sweat washing it away.