CONTEST

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS BOOK IN A FEW HOURS I PROMISE!

But first...

DO YOU WANNA BE APART OF PLEASURE ME STYLES OR MY NEW UPCOMING BOOK?

okay so listen and please don't skip!

basically, I'm doing a contest where one of you can be apart of my book. If you have seen my bio you know I have a new book coming soon called, Red Dawn. The preview is up so go check it out and decide if you wanna be apart of it. (I will begin posting regular chapters of it in like 2 weeks)

It's a Harry AU, and I don't have any idea what to name the girl main character or better known as Harry's love interest. I also have no idea what to name her best friend. On top of that, her best friend's love interest is going to be one of Harry's friends. I don't want all of Harry's friends to be One Direction members so, I'm letting you guys decide which member should be in the book. All of the other cast members have been chosen. (This would also make a lot more sense in you read the preview)

Also, I have new character being added to Pleasure Me Styles and I want you guys to decide what her name should be. She isn't a villain or ex or anything bad. I promise.

So down below please comment in the designated area a name for which each of these characters should have. You are allowed to enter up to three names in each category. And you may enter all the categories. You can also put the same name in each category.

Any questions?

If not continue...

So

<<<Comment a name here for Harry's love interest in my new upcoming book Red Dawn.>>>

<<<Comment a name here for the female best friend in my new upcoming book Red Dawn>>>

<<<Comment a name here for the love interest of the best friend. (one of the one direction members)>>>

<<<Comment a name here for the new female character being introduced in Pleasure Me Styles>>>

Please comment, it would mean so much to me.

More comments means faster update!!

-love always, ashley <3