chapter 18

Anastasia's POV:

It's been about a week since Harry and I had the whole role play and everything was gaining wonderful. As I finish up work I decide to make a stop at Harry's work. He wouldn't mind right?

"Goodbye Mr. Davis. I'll see you tomorrow." I smile sweetly. He bids me a farewell and looks back down at his paper work.

Layla comes out of her office and waves me a goodbye, "Let's catch up over lunch this week?"

"Yes, I call you Lay."

"Please do! Bye, Ana."

I enter the elevator and press the button to go down to the parking garage.

"Wait! Wait..." I quickly press the back button and Josh slides into the elevator.

"Thank you. Hey, long time no see Carter." He smiles.

I laugh, "I know, I've been so busy with the project."

"So I've heard. Maybe busy with a certain someone too." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Oh, yeah. Ugh, does everyone know?" I whisper.

"No, Layla told me. Don't worry you're secret is safe with me." He winks.
"Well, it's no secret. I just don't want everyone finding out." I shrug.

"Oh, I got you. So anyways, I was wondering if you were up for lunch later this week, I mean as long as the boyfriend doesn't mind."

I giggle lightly, "No, I'm sure it's okay. How is tomorrow?"

"Sounds good, I'll pick you up from your office?"

"Okay, see you then."

"Alright, have a good night Ana."

Nodding and returning the goodbye the elevator opens and we part our ways.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

I arrive at Harry's work in a few minutes and walk into the building. Pressing his floor button, I fix my blouse and check my makeup. Sue me, I'm a girl.

I walk down the hall towards Harry's office and proudly see Libby's desk fully cleared off. The thought of her here sickens me. She's a horrible person for what she did.

Without knocking I open Harry's door.

I should have knocked.

A man and a woman, who is clearly not Harry, are pushed against the desk kissing.

Clearing my throat they turn around abruptly, "Um, do you know where Harry is?" I ask.

"Fùck, ugh yeah he's down the hall in the conference room with Libby. Please don't tell him we were in here." He begs.

"What? He's with Libby?" I say in disbelief.

"Please, we were never here." They stare at me open wide, clearly not listening.

"I won't! Just get out."

"Oh! Thank you so much! Have a lovely day."

They scurry out of the room and I close my eyes. Why is he with Libby?

Calm down, he is probably yelling at her for what she did. Yeah, but that was like a week ago. (I swear if anyone makes the pun, I kick you)

I reopen the door and walk down the hall. Bumping into someone I groan, "I'm so sorry miss."

I look up to see a young-looking man with brown eyes.

"It's fine, where is the conference room?"

"Four doors down on your left." He replies, "Are you s-"

"Yeah, I'm fine thank you" I walk past him. Yes, I felt bad about being rude but I needed to find Harry.

Hurriedly, I continue down the hall and on the fourth door I take a deep breath. turning the knob I peek my head inside.

"You're giving me a headache. Please just shut up." Harry states.

"Well maybe you should just break up with her. That should solve everything." Libby mumbles, clearly upset.

She is sitting at the head chair while Harry paces the room with an upset expression. What is going on?

"No, I can't. I really care about her." He says back.

"Then tell her. I mean, she should understand." She shrugs.

"Oh yeah, she'll understand very nicely. Hey Anastasia, just wanted to let you know that I'm married. But don't worry because I still really like you. Anyways, what's for lunch?"

"Well.. At least she knows now." Libby mumbles pointing towards me.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

DRAMA

you all asked for it so here it is. people who commented had really good ideas but I went with something different...

So who saw that coming?

the plot is now rolling and everything will set into place!

please comment&vote

-ashleyyyy