chapter 5

omg!! over 200 reads! thank you all so much(: okay here is your chapter!

•~•~•~•~•~•

Anastasia's POV:

As the birds sang out, and the sun seeped through my window, I began to wake. Stretching out, I reached to feel if the body that had been attached to me all night, was still there. To my assumptions, he was not.

Rolling back over, I opened my eyes and looked at the empty side next to me. Of course he would leave. I knew he was one of those guys. They always leave.

Groaning lightly, I pull myself from the warm bed and grab my pajamas from last night and put them on. Walking to the living room, I stretch up my arms.

"What are you doing here!" I screech at the naked boy in my kitchen.

"Did you not want me to be here when you woke up?" Mr. Styles asked.

"No. It's j-just that.. well I thought y-"

"You thought I would leave?" He questioned.

"Yeah." I answered quietly.

He nodded at my answer and turned back around, "I have no idea who gave you these crazy ideas that all men are assholes, especially business ones, but I'm here to prove to you that I and others are different." He says softly.

"I don't have crazy ideas. It's just that most men only want one thing." I answer simply. He turns around with two plates that each hold an egg, toast, and bacon.

"Yes Anastasia. In prep school they all want one thing, but as a 24 year old, some of us are looking for a forever." He places the food on my table and sits down.

"Okay..." I raise my eyebrow and sit down.

"You're welcome." He states.

"Oh! Yes, thank you for making breakfast." I smile. He grins in return and starts eating. I follow behind and start shoveling eggs in my mouth.

He chuckles quietly and I look up to see an amused look on his face, "What?" I ask.

"Nothing, you just eat really fast."

"I'm hungry."

"I can tell."

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

It grows silent and I have no idea what to say. "So did you enjoy the sex last night?" He asks like it was an everyday question to ask.

Coughing on my water I look up and begin to feel my cheeks growing red, "It was fine." I look back down.

"Fine? Seriously I thought it was mind blowing, you are very good at it." He grins brightly.

"Uh thanks? You were too." I shyly smile.

"Oh, I know." He smirks. Standing up he takes my plate and his. He starts washing the dishes and places them into the dish washer.

"So... what are we going to do about the whole project relationship thing?" I ask.

I have never done this before. Maybe he would know what to do. I don't want it to be awkward, but I don't want it to end. Whatever, it is.

"We are going to continue on. As long as we work and don't let personal relationships get in the way, then everything should be fine." He goes to the couch and plops down.

"But what about what other people say?" I ask.

"Who cares. It's about us not them. Now come sit on the couch with me, it's freezing in this damn apartment."

Us. About us. There is an us? I like the sound of that.

"Stop thinking so hard and asking so many questions. I like you. You like me. Come sit down before I spank you."

Quickly I go to the couch and he pulls me into his lap. Kissing the top of my head, he grabs the remote and starts looking for a good program to watch.

"Do you want to go to work with me today?" He asks.

"Work with you?"

"Yeah, it's bring your pet to work day." He smirks.

"Ha ha very funny." I roll my eyes.

He chuckles at me, "But seriously, will you?"

"Why do you want me to go?"

"Because, I need to show you the ropes. We do have a project to do. Okay lets get ready!" He kisses my cheek and stands up and walks into my bathroom.

"Yeah, go ahead use all my stuff." I mumble under my breath.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Welcome to Styles Enterprise, may I- Mr. Styles!" The women at the front desk said.

"Hi Libby, please make sure my noon tea is ready at normal time." He nods and grabs my hand. Pressing the elevator button, he pulls me into his chest and places his arm around my waist.

"Noon tea? Really?" I laugh.

"Oh shut it, Anastasia." He playfully said. The elevator dinged and he pressed the button. We reached the floor quickly and he walked me to his office.

We walk in and I pull away. I sit in his chair and spin around, "Look at me I'm Mr. Styles" I said with a posh accent.

"Anastasia you are acting like a child." He laughs.

I smile. I love his laugh.

"Mr. Styles are you ready for the meeting?" A big, bald man in a suit says walking to the office.

"What did I say about knocking?" He says angrily.

"I'm s-sorry sir, I just-"

"You just what! Get out, I'll be there in 5." The man scurried out of the room.

"Mr-" I was about to call him Mr. Styles but I remembered what he had asked me to call him, "I mean, daddy?"

"Anastasia, not in public." He growled, "Just call me Harry, save that shit for the bedroom."

"Sorry Harry." I weakly smiled.

"Don't be sorry love. I have go to a meeting. I'll be back in less than an hour. Everything in here is yours to use." He walks over to me and pulls me out the chair. Grabbing my butt he kisses me roughly. Once I am able to catch up, he slides his tongue in.

Pulling away he kisses my cheek, "See you soon, Anastasia." He grins.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(unedited bcs i'm in a hurry)

heyyyyyyyyy early update because i got so many good reviews last chapter!

please comment and vote!

-Ash<3