chapter 32

DOES ANYONE WANNA DO A ROLEPLAY WITH ME ON KIK? COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME!
IM COMFORTABLE PLAYING HARRY OR THE FEMALE LOL

Anastasia's POV:

Dinner seemed to have gone by fairly normal. I couldn't help but blush every time Harry looked over at me. However, dessert, did not go as well as I had planned.

"Let's just split something." Harry offers, handing me the menu, and letting me decide. Looking over the options, I see the chocolate nine layer cake and instantly grin.

"And for you Miss." The waiter says, as I look up.

"We will share the nine layer chocolate cake." I smile, looking over at Harry for approval. He smirks at me, leaning his head to the side.

"Anastasia, you couldn't have picked anything bigger." He teases, gently.

"Well, Mr. Styles, I happen to eat like a cow, so I'll be eating the entire thing." I smirk, teasing him back.

"You most defiantly do not eat like a cow. But I believe you. You probably will eat the entire thing." He smiles, playing with some strands of my hair.

"I feel like you're calling me fat." I joke, biting my bottom lip.

He rolls his eyes playfully, "I'm not and you know it." Harry leans his mouth down to my ear, "You know I love your body." He whispers.

Dessert comes quickly, as everyone starts to eat. Ours was rather large and knew we couldn't finish it. But the cake was not the problem. On no. It was Harry.

As I take my second bite, I feel his hand rest on my thigh. Seeing the movies and reading the books, I knew we would either be caught or get away with it. Due to it being our first dinner with everyone, I instantly pushed it off.

He turns to me, smirking slightly, "What?" He asks, innocently. I roll my eyes and continue on my cake. Although, I had pushed his hand away, he continued to put it back. So, after a while, I left it there. But what surprised me was that he didn't move it. Just the presence and heat his hand gave, made me squirm.

The last half hour was spent like this, along with a debate of who would pay the bill. Harry won, of course, claiming that he picked the restaurant and was happy to pay for everyone.

The night was drawing to a close as we all stood outside, bidding a farewell. I promised my mother that we could meet up for lunch tomorrow, while they were in town. Layla and Louis were quick to leave, claiming that it was time for bed. Hannah was fast asleep on Gemma as her and her husband, walked to their car. Anne and Robin were last, as they wished us a good night. Harry opened my car door, letting me inside, and then, getting in on his side.

"That went well." He smiles at me, lacing our hands together.

Nodding in approval, I smile, "Yeah, it did. I'm sorry about the whole, 'I love you' thing."

He chuckles lightly, "No need to be sorry. I'm just glad that you finally said it."

"I know. I know you were waiting, I just couldn't seem to find the right time." I say, softly.

"There is never a right time, Anastasia. But I still love you." He grins, squeezing my hand.

"I love you too." I say, gently.

His eyes flicker over to me, looking me up and down, "Is it bad that I need to fück you again?" He asks.

"Harry!" I playfully scold, hitting his chest.

"What? You're absolutely beautiful Anastasia and I happen to love you very much." He says, grinning.

"But fücking is so rough." I say, "And if you love me and we are dating you don't fuck."

"Hm, I suppose. Would you prefer making love?" He asks.

"I thought daddy didn't do love making." She points out.

He licks his lips, still looking at the road as he drives, "You're right, he doesn't. But Harry does. And Harry is so in love with you Anastasia."

I smile and laugh lightly, "It sounds like you have an alter ego. Are we talking in third person now?"

He looks over, "I do love you. When I said those things to you, I didn't really know what that was. And now, I do."

"So you don't want me calling you daddy anymore?"

He chuckles, "Oh, no. You will call me that. But you don't have to all the time, if you want."

"So does this mean we are over the co-workers with benefits?" I ask.

Harry glances over at me, "We've been done with that for a very long time. Don't you think?"

I nod slowly, "Yeah, we have been."

We pull into his driveway, stepping out and walking up the front steps, towards the door.

"Would you like to stay the night?" He asks, pulling me into his chest, and kissing my forehead softly.

"I'd love to." I smile, walking inside. Harry shuts the door behind us, taking his jacket off.

"We have tomorrow off and never get days off. We should do something." He offers, smiling at me.

"I'm going to lunch with my mum, but after that I'm free. We should go do something fun." I say, walking into the living room, as Harry trails behind.

"Like what?" He asks, sitting down on the couch.

"I'm not sure. Maybe bowling or the movies. The pool sounds nice too." I say, sitting down next to him.

"The pool could be fun. I like swimming." He says, agreeing with my choice.

"Yeah.." I say, trailing off and looking around.

Harry turns to me, "Is something wrong, babe?"

I bite my lip, straddling him quickly. His face holds a look of surprise but still holds my waist with his hand.

"Well, hello." He grins.

"Make love to me." I blurt out. Harry blinks, looking at me even more surprised.

"You want me to make love to you?" He asks, as if testing the words out.

"Yes." I say, looking at him carefully.

He stares at me, our gaze locking and he smiles softly.

"It would be my pleasure to make love to you." He says slowly.

"Really? Like you'll go slow and-"

"I'll go slow and tell you how much I love you. You can call me Harry and I can show you how much I love you." He whispers softly, connecting our lips.

The kiss is very slow and deep. Not like most of our previous kisses. He doesn't grind into me or use naughty words to egg me on. Harry just scoops me up in his arms and carries me to his room, laying me down on the bed.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

hiiiii!

sorry I had writers block and was on vacation. but I'm back (:

vote and comment and I'll try to update sooner, with an obviously love making scene.

tell me below or anywhere, what you think of this chapter.

and please,

vote&comment