COLLIDING ELEMENTS

The couple settled for a wedding on Friday 6th August. It relieved Jacob, who added to more counseling sessions to Sierra's despair. There would be six consultations in all.

Sierra focused on planning the wedding. Wanting to save money, she tried to organize the event herself, but with work, Leone, and Vincent, the woman surrendered and called in a wedding planner.

Solina Rose just started her business in Paris but was already a rising star in the field. Almost every person Sierra spoke to advised her Beaux Nuptial Events. Not only did Solina organize memorable weddings, but the price range was incredible.

"Hurry, Vincent."

"I'm one minute away. See you in a bit," the man hung up how he hated circulating in the French capital during peak hours, but above all, he detested keeping Sierra waiting.

Sierra sat in the lounge, picked up one of the magazines, and flicked through the pages.

Another event had the monopole of her thoughts. Leone's first birthday was at hand.

What type of party would Cecile have organized?

Extravagant, Cecile would have been capable of scheduling a rave in Ibiza for the one-year-old.

Sierra thought of something more intimate with simple must-haves:

- A Cake

- Cute decorations, party cone hat mandatory.

- Guests: Jacob, Vincent, Jade, Mai if she decided to talk to her, and Jo-ooo-ooo-nnnasss.

Her mind stuttered like a broken record every time she evoked the man. Sierra put it on anger's account.

Why was she still so angry?

The woman's denial concerning Jonas broke every record on known-land to man and outer space.

Why did she have so many issues with everyone?

She wanted Mai to be her bridesmaid, but they still weren't speaking. Sierra knew it was her fault. She needed to take the first step but pride got in the way.

The door to Solina's office opened, a couple came out grinning. Their expression reassured Sierra, who needed every boost she could get.

A petite woman of Sierra's height and frame bid the couple farewell before coming to meet Sierra, "hi, I'm Solina Rose. Sorry for the wait. Isn't the fiancé with you?"

"Eh, he's running a little late. He'll be here soon," Sierra said as she got up to shake the woman's hand.

"Okay, then we'll start without him. I have a tight schedule."

"I understand."

Solina smiled, "this way, please."

Jennifer Lopez popped into mind as soon as Sierra imagined the wedding planner, and she had to admit she wasn't far off. Loose curled dark brown hair and brown almond-shaped eyes, naturally tanned skin, and high cheekbones, Solina had the Latin star aura.

One just wanted to tell her she missed her vocation and she should change to play in a romantic comedy signed Netflix.

The women entered Solina's office, which was a reflection of her work. On one side, there was a shelf with different wedding cake replicas and wedding portraits.

On the other side, you had a large table with wedding reception miniatures and a display of different wedding invitations.

Solina followed where Sierra's gaze settled, "Oh, I prefer we play with the miniatures instead of just watching the 3D simulation. It's also easier to envision seating arrangements among other aspects."