YOU & ME

For you, wherever you are.

Sierra loved Cecile like a sister

Sierra loved Cecile like a sister. When Cecile's parents disown her, and she runs away; Sierra finds herself confronting the world alone.

The young woman has no choice but to get on with her life, where Cecile is always present, by messages she sends her friend throughout the years.

Cecile has never kept a secret from her best friend, except one which will change Sierra's life as she knows it forever.

Leone.

Cecile's son is placed in Sierra's care, the woman who had all her life planned out finds herself in the mommy role. The situation doesn't please her boyfriend nor Leone's grandparents, the Gauthiers who conspire to get their grandson's custody.

The grandparents go as far as finding Leone's father. In comes Jonas Potsmann, an architect from Sweden.

Leone's grandparents believe they have an ally for their cause, but Jonas has already chosen his team.

I wanted to tell a story where culture, love, acceptance, and forgiveness were the essential themes as always

The sensitive parts reside in Cecile's backstories.

This includes:

Drugs

Depression

Abuse

There will also be mild sex scenes. If you came for that boy, you're going to wait.

I'm a slow-burn champ. 🏆

I'm going to start to clean the story up a bit. I'm not an editing pro [I really don't know how], so I'll just be looking out for spelling mistakes and typos. Also, I will be modifying specific chapters and adding some new ones for the story's flow.

Thank you