THE END

Vincent always thought he was tolerant, but the situation made him doubt. Leone consumed not only Sierra's time but energy.

The man saw how Sierra struggled, and he desired to help, but something prevented him from showing optimism. Vincent loved children, and he wanted kids, but he did not feel ready to endorse the role for someone else's child.

His love for Sierra remained as intact as their first encounter. Vincent's drum and bass heartbeat when he saw Sierra attested it.

He had a step-by-step plan of the direction their relationship should take, and the baby's arrival appeared the deviate their relationship from its course. His rival was fierce, for Leone Sierra forgot all, and Vincent found himself becoming a beggar for Sierra's affection and attention.

"I'm so tired; I'm sorry, Vincent."

Recurrent, the sentence drove Vincent up the wall, "yes, Sierra, I hear you. I know you are. I can see it."

Sierra grabbed Vincent's face with both her hands, "Hey, why do you seem so upset?"

"I'm not upset, I'm frustrated, Sierra, we were cool, and now, I mean, you can't even stay awake to watch a movie on Netflix with me. You can't have lunches with me because you are playing for pointers with your bosses."

"I'm sorry, Vincent, I know, it's just right now I need to focus on Leone and work. The Gauthiers are probably spying on me, and I need the promotion."

"Here we go again, everything starts and ends with Leone, and as your promotion, you know as well as I do, the more you earn, the more you work."

The management graduate knew what he talked about; after graduating, Vincent decided not to become a mutt in one of London city's corporations. The stress and the mind corrupting process, which comes with the competitions and need to perform, were concepts the man detested.

Sierra's fatigued traits and desperate wish to become a regional demonstrated how obscene the business world was. The man hated seeing his woman swimming in a swamp, but he found Sierra in this environment, and Vincent was ready to bear and support her. Work was one challenge, and the baby was another. At this instant, Vincent was his only concern for himself.

"Vincent, you know it's difficult for me. Leone has a trauma which makes him cry all night."

"You are up all night, and you take him within your bed even when I'm around."

"Vincent, he's a baby."

"I know, but this baby seems to be claiming our relationship; you're too exhausted to do anything, and I mean anything," Vincent said, emphasizing the word thing.

"Vincent, I just need to get into a routine with this."

"That's the problem; I'm not sure it's the routine I want for us. I mean, Sierra, you had your life and us, and now, this babyㅡ."

"Leone isn't just a baby, he is mine to take care of, and I will love and protect him not because he is my best friend's child, but because I can. I know that I can be a mother for him, and I will do just that to the best of my abilities."

"What about us, Sierra?"

Sierra gripped on Vincent's sweater and tugged a little, "this situation does not jeopardize us."