ERRAND

Upon Jonas's return from Dijon, something changed.

He was still the nice and charming man he was before visiting the Gauthiers, but a little more distant. For Sierra's sake, Jonas avoided giving details about his stay at La Villa Verde.

 The situation facilitated things for Sierra, who found herself continually daydreaming about Vincent.

The mixed emotions she harbored triggered her wish to see Vincent, who remained the man of her life. Seeing and touching Jonas's body awoke dormant desires.

Also, the woman wished to eat Vincent's food. She had not been to the Taj Mahal since the breakup. She wondered how the man was but also if his biryani was still as tasty.

Every time Sierra's mind wandered off with unlawful feelings towards her roommate Vincent's face and Tikka Masala came to the rescue breaking the spell.

"Jonas."

"Yes, Sierra."

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yes," Jonas answered without turning away from his computer screen.

"Don't you ever say no?"

"Not when I don't need to," Jonas replied.

"Can you run an errand for me?"

"Yes."

"It's nothing big I just need you to order something in a restaurant," Sierra added.

"Don't they have delivery?"

"They do, but-."

"Nevermind."

Sierra's resignation caught the man's attention. Jonas turned away from his simulation to face her, "why do you want me to go?"

Sierra sighed, "I want to eat cheese naan, palak paneer, lamb vindaloo, with some good old basmati rice."

"Why don't you go?"

"I can't."

The man rose a brow, "why?"

"Because."

"Because of what?"

"Jonas, I thought you said you were okay with doing me a favor."

"The favor seems suspicious. I think I'll pass."

"Alright, alright."

"The Taj Mahal is Vincent's restaurant."

Jonas's brows flexed in a frown before his gaze light up," Vincent, you mean your Ex."

"Yes."

"Why don't you just order?"

"Because I need your eyes."

"My eyes?"

"Yes."

Jonas crossed his arms, "so basically, you want me to go and get your takeaway to spy on your Ex."

Guilt hashtagged itself on Sierra's forehead, "I know it's indecent, but I-."

"Okay."

"Okay, what?"

"I'll go and see how your Ex is doing."

"The foods more important, Jonas."

Jonas rolled his gaze to the side, "I bet it is."

Sierra cocked a brow and crossed her arms, "do you know you just said it out loud, and I heard you?"

"Yes, I did it on purpose."