Turning the Tables

Katsuki Bakugo's pov:

My eyes opened, their gaze falling on a mess of red hair. As I stared at my boyfriend, I felt my lips twitch upwards when I thought back over the amorous times we'd spent together and the loving words that were spoken to one another. The soft touches and the looks we'd shared. I never took a chance to realise how much they all meant to me.

A small lethargic groan came from the sleeping redhead and I shifted so he could sit up, once his eyes opened of course.

"How's it, sleepyhead?" I sighed dreamily, out of character for anyone witnessing this moment. And then I remembered our esteemed guest that had taken the mattress the night before. Looking over Eijiro's head, I saw the deep purple bob sticking out of the sleeping bag.

"I'm doing ok. How about you, Kat? Been up long?" As I glanced back down at the gorgeous boy beneath me, I saw how he'd sat up a little to lean on his elbows, eyes half open and lips held upwards in a small smirk.

Blushing, I shook my head, confirming his suspicions.

"Well... what do you want to do now then?" Eijiro breathed deeply and flipped us around, hovering a little above me, his lips tauntingly close to my ear, "Because I'm in the mood for some fun~"

With that, he took one ear into his mouth, sucking on my earlobe and teasing me with his talented tongue. Moaning almost inaudibly, I held myself back once I remembered the 13-year-old behind us that was still asleep.

"K-Kiri-"

"Shhh..." He held a finger to my lips and navigated himself south, brushing his own against my neck, hot breaths fanning the skin that was almost too sensitive in the morn.

"Kiri, I'm serious-"

"As am I..." Then I felt the wetness of his tongue glide along my collarbone and back up to my jaw, my sweet spot being hit multiple times.

"Why are you like this?" Sitting up, I pushed him off, crossing my arms.

When Eijiro recovered from being shoved off, he pouted deeply, upset that his enjoyment was being halted by me.

"There's a fucking child here, and you want to do that?!" Speaking in hushed whispers yet still remaining angry, I glared at him. He gulped. Shaking my head disagreeably, I tutted under my breath.

"Honestly, you're so childish sometimes."

Shrugging, he leaned over and gently pushed Jiro around in an attempt to soothingly wake her.

She'd had a rough time last night, what with Half n' Half dying and being burdened with us. Her new carers. Although she might deny that fact, all three of us knew how much she needed to stay here. There were only 7 of us left in the arena after counting down from the weekly announcements of the 'Fallen', and none of them had the faintest clue as to where any of the other tributes were. They could be anywhere in the arena, and none of them would be able to track them. A tribute could be within 30 metres of their position and despite all the training, the two top scorers wouldn't have any idea until it was too late.

"Hey, Katsuki..." Eijiro trailed off, "how are we gonna deal with Jiro?"

And then it hit me... Todoroki was gone and there were 4 others out there, including Shinso and Iida. Jiro didn't have anyone else. But... if she stayed with Ei and I, we'd eventually have to kill her off. Yet we were already so attached, and to kill her so mercilessly would haunt me for years to come.

"Fuck... I don't know Ei." I spoke, my eyes remaining fixed on the sleeping girl.

"Jiro, hey, wake up sweetie." Eijiro cooed to her as he poked her on the back. Eventually, I saw her figure moving to sit up in the sleeping bag.