Pretty Boy

Eijiro Kirishima's pov:

Soon after we arrived at the Capitol, Tamaki and I were rushed out of the train, and into the longest black car I've ever seen. Apparently, according to Aizawa, it's called a limousine but most people just call it a 'limo' for short.

Tamaki, Aizawa, Yamada, and I sat in the back, an assortment of snacks in our laps as soon as we saw the refreshments. It hadn't been 5 minutes and we were already stuffing our faces with the delicious food that the Capitol ate daily. At least now I can fill up my body by eating to gain more muscle.

Looking at me, you'd say I'm quite physically fit to the eye, but really I'm incredibly skinny so eating a lot in the three days that we are here should boost my everything in the short time I have.

"Ok, Kirishima, Tamaki, we will now be leaving you with your style teams. Tonight you'll be paraded in the chariots you've seen every year so far. Once you reach the end of that short journey, President All For One shall make a speech. All you have to do... is smile and look like you're promising to the citizens and All For One too." Aizawa said as he aided us in how we could look presentable.

Easier said than done when you aren't happy to be there.

Soon, we reached wherever we were headed and was escorted down a long series of dark, black corridors. I lost count of how many doors we'd passed on the way down the halls. A man wearing high heels and a fedora walked in front of us, showing us the way.

"Here we go my little sugars! Mountain Lady for Amajiki Tamaki and Midnight for Eijiro Kirishima." He turned, opening both doors with both hands. Smiling, he walked in after Tamaki and I headed into my room alone.

At first I didn't see anyone there but once I'd walked in far enough, I heard the door slam and whisked around to find a woman in an incredibly tight white body suit. She held a small black whip in her hand and had long flowing blueish-purplish hair.

"Why hello... Eijiro~." I didn't know why but a shiver ran down my spin when she said my name the way she said it. She spoke it delicately and her body language was definitely passionate and strong for her outfit. Her arms were above her head causing her cleavage to jiggle everytime she moved.

"Hello... Midnight right?" I offered my hand out and she took it gently, shaking it as though I was the most fragile thing and I was going to break if she shook my hand too hard.

"Yes, my sweet. Now. Time to dress you up and make you look like a pretty boy. You clearly have the face, sugar cakes. Let's have you washed up to get rid of the smell. And then we'll scrub you down to free you of the dirt on your skin surface. How does that sound?" She winked and I smiled sheepishly as a response.

"I mean... you're the one in charge of the clothes here!" She laughed at my nervousness.

"No need to be nervous around me, sweet cheeks. I don't bite." She said reminding me of what I told Tamaki on the train, disguising my real intentions.

"Do you have any other job with me besides styling me?" I asked, cautious of the answer for a reason I could place.

"The stylists are allowed to talk with the tributes before they're taken up through the glass tubes. We're allowed to analyse the clothes they give you to try and determine what kind of terrain and biome you'll be sent into." She answered while ushering me out of my clothes and into another room off the side of hers.

"Ok... I suppose I should get to know you more so I can trust you and you can trust me?" I asked, the timidness of my actions and voice disappearing as I talked with Midnight more and more.

"Of course, cherry shrub. Tell me something about you and I'll tell you something about me."

Getting into the bathtub, she went back to fetch a few tools and then she returned, holding a brush, a scrub, soup, shampoo, conditioner, and two weird boxes. One of them was red and the other was quite a light off white colour.

"I have four siblings. Two brother and two sisters. They're quadruplets. My older brother Ariko Kirishima was killed in this thing last year. That's why I'm here. To get my revenge on District 1 and 2. What about you?" I looked up and saw Midnight's face had tears running down it.

"I was Ariko's stylist too. I didn't even make the connection when I saw your name!" Continuing to wash me, she eventually calmed down and we continued with the getting to know each other.

After my bath, I was dried off and and sat in a chair, my hair pulled back behind me. Then she opened the lighter box and began to rub whatever she was putting into my hair in. A few minutes later and I rinsed out the excess for whatever she'd added.

I sat back down, facing the mirror, and stared at my reflection in shock.

My hair was blonde! That must have been bleach she put in!

"I'm going to dye your hair red. It's a bold choice and I think the colour can mean so many things. In you I see blood and violence but also love and passion. For these, red is the perfect colour. It would also match your eyes."

Going through it in my head for a few, I came to the conclusion that trying a new hairstyle would be super manly and would make me stronger and fiercer. It would bring out my big red eyes more than they already stick out.

———————————————————

"You ready for the big reveal?" She asked me several hours later. If been washed, dyed, and out through hours of advanced dress-up.

"Ready as I'll ever be." (References again!!!!!)

"Ok... turn around!" She whisked me around in my chair so I could face the mirror.

I looked...

So pretty...

The makeup on my eyes brought out he crimson flecks in my pupils. The red lipstick made lips so succulent and kissable. The highlighter made my cheeks so bold and sharp, they could cut diamonds. My hair had been gelled into many different shaped spikes with two well put together gelled horns in the front.

My clothing was so out there. I no longer wore a shirt and had makeup over any blemishes which wasn't many ultimately. On my shoulders were simple red gears. My pants were black and really baggy. On the back of those pants, a red cape like thing stuck out. I loved how it added my favourite colour even more.

I was gorgeous. She really did make me into a pretty boy.

A not-so-innocent-vicious-fiery-pretty boy.

The Capitol won't know what hit them.