Gay Panic

Katsuki Bakugo's pov:

It's been about a week in this damned arena and 13 tributes have wound up dead. The remaining ones left are either hiding or hunting the others.

However, for Eijiro and I, we've just been filling ourselves up with each other. We haven't had sex, of course not you perverts! We're only teenagers! All we've done are heavy makeout sessions filled with a lot of...physical touching.

Anyway, enough of that.

I'd decided to come up with a gameplan for the rest of the games.

Just kidding.

All I've decided to do is protect the love of my life and vice versa. We'll stop at nothing to get ourselves in the top two spots.

"KATSUKI!"

"YEAH?"

"I'M STUCK!"

Jesus fuck, I'm in love with an idiot.

"HOW?!"

"I'M STUCK IN MY TOP!"

Wow... just wow.

Sighing heavily, I got up from my seated position inside the Cornucopia and made my way outside.

Instantly my cheeks burned up. And it wasn't from the intense heat of the false sun.

No.

It was from the beauty of my very own sun.

Standing in front of me was my tall red-headed boyfriend, arms bulging from the obvious effort he was putting in to get himself out of his shirt.

"I can't see and I can't get out of the top- it won't get around my spikes."

Yeah. He found the hair gel in the cornucopia.

"This is why I prefer your hair down. It doesn't get in the way of everyday situations like fucking changing." I heard myself say as I neared his struggling figure.

He chuckled and stopped as he sensed my presence.

"Help me, Kat?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Of course, Baby Shark."

Even though I couldn't see his face because of his top, I could sense the blush that sprouted on his face.

"Shut up and get this infernal clothing off my face."

"What do you think I'm doing, you idiot." Grabbing the hem of the shirt, I lifted it up and off his spikes so I could see his beautiful tanned face.

"There you go, dipshit."

He puffed out his cheeks and rolled the shirt around in his hands.

"Wow. Calling me names again. Will you ever stop? Or will I continue calling you Blasty McSplode for the rest of my life?" Laughing, he walked past me and back into the shade of the Cornucopia.

"You smell."

"So do you."

"Touché."

We both laughed at our childishness.

"You said you would still give me kisses if I smelt. Don't you remember?" He said, smirk donning his features.

"Yeah. I don't think I could continue living without them. It's a mystery how I ever survived without them." He rolled his eyes at me this time and neared me before grabbing my hips and pulling me into him, pecking my lips softly.