The Claxon II

Katsuki Bakugo's pov:

Laying down in the colossal bedroom, my thoughts drifted off to ones filled with a single colour.

Red.

Specifically Kirishima red. Whatever it was, his hair, his mesmerising eyes, or even the few blushes that were meant for my eyes only. I saw it and it kept me up all night.

Wait...

Blushes...

Towards me...?

Does that mean...?

He LIKES ME?

Oh shit...

No...

I can't assume anything...

But what if he does...?

Do I feel the same?

Am I gay?

Yes.

Am I gay for Kirishima?

Yes.

Goddamnit!

Do I tell him?

Or if he likes me, would he do it?

Probably.

But then he might chicken out.

I know him.

He acts incredibly tough... and hard... ok the outside but he's definitely soft on the inside.

I know how obsessed he is with 'manliness' so he'd want me to confess first.

But what if I read him wrong?

What if he doesn't like me?

No...

If he doesn't, we'll still be in the alliance and fighting for each other's survival. We'll still be able to look out for each other and Ochaco too.

We'll be happy even if we aren't boyfriends.

But we'd be happier if we were and we liked each other... 

Fuck why is this so HARD?!

Love fucking sucks like this...

You never know whether you're in too deep if you're just bopping comfortably on the surface with the other. And this analogy isn't going quite the way of hoped...

Anyway, I stayed up thinking an array of thoughts just like the previous ones, not getting anyway in my arguments. On one had I tell him and we like each other and get together. But on the other, I tell him and he rejects me but I make it work as friends in the arena.

Neither one seems too bad except the latter seems mildly humiliating for me.

I could probably tell him my feelings in the arena, once we're safe and found either shelter or water or food. After we've confirmed our initial survival after the bloodbath, and we have no direct threats to worry about, then I can confess. (As soon as I heard the word 'confess', my brain suddenly went: "I have a confession~". From the song Duality by Set It Off. Don't judge me- it's a great band and song!)

Ochaco already picked up on my attraction to the vicious red-head so it wouldn't come as a surprise that she was right...

...