The Bloodbath II

Katsuki Bakugo's pov:

-Begin!

I jumped off the platform and immediately started to sprint towards the black-haired figure. Body-slamming into her, she fell over and glared up at me.

Snickering, I placed my foot onto her chest and grabbed her arm, moving it at an incredibly uncomfortable angle so I heard a snap. She screamed but it was drowned out by the other cries for help and wails of agony. Smirking, I continued to the Cornucopia.

"Fuck you!" I heard a pained wail from behind me and snickered.

"Fuck you too, Ponytail."

As soon as I made it to the Cornucopia, I grabbed two swords and swivelled around to meet the faces of two daring opponents.

Dunce Face and a new black-haired friend.

I halted at their sudden appearance and analysed the mysterious person's face.

Plain Face.

His face was so unbelievably forgettable that I couldn't help myself when it came to his nickname. The guy opened his mouth and saw an array of straight teeth.

Definitely plain.

He turned to his friend and nodded.

"Charge!"

As soon as they came rushing at me from opposite sides, I slashed one of my swords out and caught Dunce Face's arm.

Ha!

As payback for my injuring his teammate, Plain Face attempted to kick my balls but I humbly dodged and stepped to the side. Grabbing his leg, I pushed it up so he fell onto his back. I slammed my foot into his chest and put pressure on it. As I could see his face distort into one of pain, I felt a large weight attack my back from behind.

"You'll pay for that!"

That's what they all say, isn't it?

Spinning around, I gripped the blonde's neck in my hand and pressed down as hard as I could, cutting off his air supply.

Only a few more seconds...

That's all I need...

I was knocked over and lost my grip on the blonde's neck. Plain Face came up above me and kicked my face. My face turned to the side and shot my elbow out to hit him between his thighs. I knew I hit my mark when I heard a fearsome scream.

"Shit!" The black-haired boy fell to his knees, cradling his crotch in his hands while he worked to keep the tears in.

"Hanta!" So that was his name? Dunce Face rammed his full body into me but failed to get me into the floor so I grabbed his hair and pulled it back so his back hit the Cornucopia.

"Ah!" He yelled out at my unyielding grip on his scalp.

"Stop! Please! No! It fucking hurts!" His screams went unnoticed and I continued slamming him into the Cornucopia but the other guy must have slightly recovered as he pushed me to the side, causing me to drop the yellow haired idiot.

"Denki, get up!" Plain Face yelled at the boy who clumsily stood up in response. He prepared his fists as though he what any chance against me with my two swords. Then I realised I dropped them and they were in the hands of the black haired boy.

He must have grabbed them when I had my attention on Dunce Face.

"Shit!" I growled extremely low and I swear I saw Denki's pants turn a different colour.