Amos Flickerman

Eijiro Kirishima's pov:

Interviews. We have to have goddamn interviews. Fuck this shit! I don't wanna get all prettied up to fake smile and talk happy in front of these sadists who get off from our pain. But in order to get those juicy sponsorships, I have to put on a show.

Bakugo and I agreed on something before we left to be in our separate floors.

We'd tell the country about our alliance. Uraraka, Bakugo, and I were going to come clean about working together and declaring war against all others. Anyone besides us weren't allowed to live anymore. Kill anyone of us, and the culprit dies on the spot. No negotiation. Kill us, then you get revenge served cold on the silver platter that is shoved down your throat.

My stylist was aware of the alliance already and said that I'd picked my friends and foes carefully. She praised me on my diligence. Have a small but deadly and feared team, and you'd be assured high ranks in the final placements. Out of the three of us, we'd surely get a sufficient amount of kills to land us in the top 5 tributes.

We'd agreed to have a symbol between the three of us for others to recognise as our alliance once revealed.

A red dagger.

I wore a dagger pin on the front of the breast pocket on my black dress shirt. A red tie was attached to my neck, while black slacks covered my legs. I wore black shoes with black socks underneath. My red hair had been left down and was tied into braids and pulled back into a tight ponytail.

I had bold red eyeshadow on, winged black eyeliner, and highlighter on, as well as black lipstick. I was the definition of danger. And we'd even picked a code name! I was to be Red Riot. Bakugo wanted to be called Lord Explosion Murder but we stopped him and he settled on Ground Zero. Uraraka mixed her name and the special effect she'd been given at the parade to get Uravity. Our team name was to be Unbreakable after my 'unwavering strength', Bakugo's determination, and Uraraka's perseverance.

Unbreakable. All who here this name from now on will quake in fright.

Once again, I was in the elevator but this time I wasn't alone. As soon as it had opened, I'd been greeted with the smile and smirk of Uraraka and Bakugo. Their head stylist's stood behind them just as Midnight stood behind me.

"Hello, Bakugo, Uraraka." I nodded at them, and walked in to stand beside them.

"No. If we're gonna win this, we may as well use first names. Even if we die, at least we know we were close before doing so. At least one of us will live, that's a given, and I'd like it if we weren't so formal until the end. What do you say, Eijiro?" He asked me, this time using my first name. I knew it was risky but I smiled gently and nodded.

"I'd like that, Katsuki."

Ochaco smiled and bounced on her feet.

"I'm so excited to reveal our alliance! It sucks not having people stare fearfully at us. With this information, they'll surely be terrified of us. Three teenage killers, prepared to do anything to take the win!" She fisted her hand and punched the air.

Katsuki and I chuckled and I rested my arm on his shoulder. With a sadistic tone of voice I said, "They'll never know what him 'em."

———————————————————

Everyone of the tributes were stood in a line from the District 1 female all the way down to Katsuki with District 12.