Amos Flickerman II

Katsuki Bakugo's pov:

That damn idiot. I don't mind that he revealed our identities because it was true that we never talked about it but a declaration of war? That's quite far. Especially if we don't make it. We'd be laughing stocks for years... but if we won. We'd be seen as some of the most dangerous victors the games had ever seen the birth of.

After he left the stage we moved up as District 9's Toru Hagakure joined Amos where Eijiro just sat.

Turning to my left, I saw a mirror and walked up to it. I heard the guards yell at me to move back in line but I told them I was just checking up on my appearance. Being last was great but it sure made sure you had to wait for a long time.

Looking into the mirror, I analysed my clothing and makeup for any errors.

My bright orange suit was a little dressed so, using my hands, I flattened them out. The black collar contrasting heavily against the orange of the blazer. Black shoes and socks were ok my feet, and I had a black tie around my neck. It was pretty simple but my makeup and hair look was anything but.

Sir Dipshir had got me to shave my head so I now had an undercut. He pierced my ears and let one huge, black, dangly earring hang from my left while he put a simple black stud in the other. The eyeshadow was a blend from white above the tear duct to orange around the centre and black on the outer edge. This was copied underneath my eye, on my bottom lid. The contour on my face could cut diamonds as well as the blinding highlighter. There was a dash of said highlighter on my nose too. As well as the eyeshadow, my eyes had thick eyeliner on it, making my eyes much narrower and bolder. What really made them pop though was the mascara that made my lashes looks at least a few centimetres bigger than usual.

I looked fierce.

I looked like I could kill a man with my face alone.

Look out Eijiro. You won't know what hit you.

Turning back to Uraraka, who wore a tight pink dress that reached just above her knees with light makeup, I stood once more into the line.

"Rikido Sato. Make your way to the stage." One more person gone...

The line whittled down and down until Uraraka was called and I was left alone to watch her.

"So, we heard earlier from Kirishima that you are in an alliance with your own teammate Katsuki Bakugo, and himself. Is this true?" I heard Amos Flickerman say cheerily.

I scoffed at his fake eager face and focused on her responses.

"Yes it is! I was really excited to share it with you all! I was planning on telling you myself but what's a few interviews between us going to alter? It's the same night after all!" She gave her best smile and was sent in her way.

"Katsuki Bakugo. Make your way to the stage." Guess it's showtime...

———————————————————

"Ladies and gentlemen, Katsuki Bakugo! Also known as Ground Zero!"the crowd let out huge whistles and cheers as I walked into view, my stare unyielding. Anyone I laid eyes on cowered in fear. I felt Eijiro smiling through the cameras at my introduction.

My scowl stayed on, not once deciding to fake a smile for anyone. There was nothing for me to hide. If people saw this as my normal act, how would people think I'd behave when faced with murders and terrors that could haunt the strongest people for years?

"Hello, and welcome, Katsuki Bakugo! I assume you're enjoying your stay in the Capitol?"

"All I can say is it's got better facilities than in 12." I said straight-forward enough. Silence... Not one bought if laughter from the audience.

"Yes... that's the idea." Amos chuckled and allowed the crowd to laugh too.

My disgust for them was evident in my face but that didn't discern Flickerman once, in fact he kept going.

"Care to tell us what's so special about the facilities here?" He said, hoping to get some interesting answers out.

"Well, I mean, they are specifically made for the purpose of training teenagers to kill other teenagers so they're pretty useful when it comes to that. They're pretty versatile and can be used for many different kinds of weaponry. Knife throwing, sparring, even fucking monkey bars. It's incredible." I said, letting a small smirk creep into my features.

"Well you heard it here, folks!" Amos said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Now, about that alliance... what made you decide to approach Kirishima so to speak? Because to me he seems like someone you'd want to be wary of. What drew you to him initially?" The presenter said, genuine curiosity burning in his eyes.

"Well... he looks goddamn hot for starters."

That earned a chuckle from the audience.

"And well, to me, he seemed like he needed someone to share his pain with. I could see the truth in his fake smiles. He was hurting inside because no one understood him. That's why I wanted to help him. I've had the same problem so I thought we could share that. Me and him, and Uraraka because I would never leave the only person I respected back into 12. No way. She's like a sister to me so I'd never let her out of my sight. I don't know if you could tell, but back at the parade, Eijiro and I shared a very long staring contest while the President was speaking. We shared a connection. And I'm not going to throw that away. I hope that answers your question, Flickersicko." I smiled and leant back in the chair, watching his smile waved at the nickname.

It only made me smile even wider. What a fucking sadist I am.

The interview ended and I walked off the stage feeling so accomplished with my impression that I could wait to hug my allies. Me! Hug allies!

Bullshit...