The Traitor's End

Eijiro Kirishima's pov:

I had Broccoli pinned to the ground with my foot on his chest as Kat had Ochaco in a chokehold across the clearing from me.

"Is this what you meant by hunting session, babe?" he said, looking dead into my eyes allowing me to see the savage nature hidden behind the crimson irises.

I made a noncommittal sound in acknowledgement and nodded my head.

"This is definitely turning out to be my best birthday ever." We both laughed darkly.

"So... Ochaco. Tell me, dear, why did you leave us alone for this vegetable?" I asked the whimpering girl in my boyfriend's grip.

"Don't hurt her!" The boy below me screamed, causing me to push the heel of my foot into his stomach harder. He grit his teeth to prevent noises escaping that would show how much pain he was in.

"Stop speaking!" I growled. He shut up.

"Ochaco, Uravity, what was your reasoning for teaming up with the plant? Because it seems to me," I pushed on his chest further and he groaned from the pain he was receiving, "that this boy isn't a very good fighter."

Ochaco then shot her heel into Kat's shin which made him lose his grip on the brown-haired girl. She ran forwards and attempted to punch me but I caught her fist and twisted it behind her.

"Ahhh!" She screamed as she heard the bones crunching. Letting her go, she fell to the ground, her arm lying limp by her side.

I looked down and saw that Broccoli was wanting to say something so I lifted my heel up a little, allowing him a sharp intake of breath.

"You can speak, plant." He looked up at me with a fire in his irises.

"You're underestimating Ocha! She'll defeat both of you! Just you watch!" He yelled, spit flying everywhere but falling back onto him as he was on the ground.

I cringed at the sight.

"We'll see." I watched as Katsuki grabbed the brunette by her collar and pull her in close to his face.

He growled as they continued on with their staring contest.

"I trusted you. You were the only one in that despicable district that I wouldn't mind leaving alive! I wanted you to win too! But then you ran away and that was heartbreaking for me. Don't you understand?! I loved you as if you were my own sister. But then you threw all that away and now I'm going to have to kill you. Ungrateful brat. I wish I'd never laid eyes on vermin like you..." I could see the emotions behind his stone-cold glare. I could see how devastating the words that flew from his mouth were to him. He loved her...

...and I think I did too.

Once.

Katsuki dropped her on the ground and stuck a twig between her teeth.

"We don't need unnecessary attention from the surrounding extras. That'll muffle the sound." He slammed his boot into her back and she cried out but the sound could barely be heard over the wood in her mouth.

Katsuki and I made eye contact and looked at our prey on the floor.

"What do you think we should do with them, my love? Anything you want, I'll make it happen. After all, it is your birthday." Kat asked me while looking down at Ochaco.

"I've got a few ideas but I'm open to suggestions..." I glanced up from Broccoli to my boyfriend.

"No. This day is about you." He replied with a sincere tone that I greatly loved from him.