Day 1

Eijiro Kirishima's pov:

I sat outside of the Cornucopia, back propped up against the black metal of the structure. Staring out at the barely visible tree line, I thought about the morning that had passed.

I've killed people.

Oh no.

My moral compass is starting to kick in.

No!

I can't let myself be discouraged, or I'll be  killed!

Shaking my head, I began to mutter to myself, unaware of what I was really saying.

"I can't let Bakugo see me so weak!" I hit my head back against the Cornucopia and stared at a bird that flew overhead. It seemed so real and normal but I knew on the inside that they were all fake. Everything surrounding me was fake. All the animals, scenery, weather was fake.

"Hey."

The simple word ripped me out of my thoughts as I looked up to see a shaded figure.

Bakugo...

"H-Hey, Bakugo, come sit next to me." I mentally slapped myself for stuttering but brushed it off and shuffled over to allow space.

Obliging, he plopped himself down and rested his head on my shoulder. I looked at the cute sight earnestly and lifted my hand to run my fingers through his ash-blonde locks.

"Is your hair naturally spiked?" I couldn't help but mutter our. Expecting him to ignore such a stupid question, I was startled when he hummed in response.

"Yeah it is."

"Huh... it looks a lot similar to mine when it's spiked up using gel. That's cool, I hate having my hair down." The last part was intended for my ears only but somehow he managed to hear it.

"I prefer your hair down."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"What would your hair be like if it wasn't spiky?"

"Hah?" He lifted his head to look at me, leaving my hand deep within his hair.

Shrugging, I ignored his confusion and leaned in to peck his lips.

"You're so cute when you're confused."

And that made his face go red.

"S-Stop! Stop being so fucking cheesy, Shitty Hair." He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest and turning away from me.

"Back to nicknames are we, Blasty McSplode?"

"What did you just call me?" He whisked around to glare at me. I assumed he was trying to be intimidating but it just made me laugh more.

"A nickname. It's only fair isn't it?" I batted my eyelashes and saw a small smile try to cross his features.

Shaking his head, he went back to leaning his head on my shoulder and staring out into the Savannah plain.

"I love you, Eijiro."

I smiled.

"I love you too, Katsuki."

———————————————————

After an hour of watching the artificial environment, we got up and started to categorise the equipment left in the Cornucopia.

"Food will for over here, and the water will go next to it... around here." I pointed to a section in the shade as we didn't want our nutrients going off as soon as a week in.