Chains of Hell

Niko Uzumaki - After three days

She felt exhausted; that's the only thing she felt. Her legs felt numb; her skin was irritated everywhere. She would catch up on blood every few hours. Niko made sure her daughter wouldn't see her. But she knew her face was getting paler. Her red hair had started losing its colour. They had begun becoming grey, losing their pigment.

She couldn't understand why all this was happening. Horrible people destroyed her homeland; they were a peaceful clan. But it seems in this world people didn't care. As long as they viewed you as an enemy and not an ally, you needed to be destroyed despite fighting only when they were threatened.

Niko could still remember her home, and it was the most beautiful place in the world. She had escaped along with her parents and a friend of hers. Her parents died shortly after they found a peaceful place to call 'Home'.

Reaijo Uzumaki is her friend, then her lover and then her husband. He was all she had for some many years. Their love grew when their family grew; her daughter, Ashara Uzumaki. Or as Reaijo liked to call her 'his ruby'.

Niko didn't know why he called her like that, but Asha always liked when Reaijo called her that. Niko was sure that she had found her new home; she had a family that she loved. But people still remembered the Uzumaki clan. People still remember their abilities.

Niko felt multiple people coming towards them. She swallowed a huge breath; she was scared, but for her daughter. Not herself. I won't let these monsters take my baby, Niko thought, angry. She clenched her teeth And took all her courage. She grabbed Asha's hand and put her to hold behind her back.

Niko glanced at her daughter. She knew her tiny ruby was scared. "Just hold tight my baby. I will protect you," she promised and started jumping from tree to tree. The ground was still muddy, despite that she stopped her jutsu three days ago.

As they made their way, She felt a kunai flying towards them. A chain quickly came out of her hand and blocked the blade. But she knew whoever threw that wasn't alone. She felt her senses skyrocket. She promptly landed on the ground avoiding a fireball jutsu that burned the tree she was standing on.

"Mama", her daughter screamed, scared. Niko looked around and saw herself getting surrounded by at least 20 shinobi. All of them were wearing masks. Niko knew they were anbu, but she felt that something was off with them.

Her daughter covered her face in her back, not daring to look at the shinobis surrounding them. She was crying. Niko narrowed her eyes at the anbu.

"What do you want?" She asked, her voice high. She was breathing heavily. Niko knew that she didn't have that long before everything was over for her.

"Come with us. Danzo-Sama wants his weapons," one of the emotionless ANBU's replied. His hand goes to a kunai on his jacket.

Niko didn't know who the man was, but she knew from the way the anbu talked. This man was dangerous and looked at them as weapons.

She knew her chances of winning were thin.

She looked behind at her daughter, who was still standing on her back; she covered her face. Niko gave her a sad smile before turning to the anbu.

I'm sorry, my ruby. I'm sorry, Reaijo. I have failed our family, she thought And started raising all her chakra left. She slammed her hands together.

"I won't let your monsters to hurt my daughter", she screamed, and the ground started shaking. One ANBU jumped from the ground to a tree and jumped in her direction with a sword in his hand. Ready to slice her legs.

Niko felt a tear rolling down on her cheek. She screamed.

"Uzumaki Style: Chains of Hell", she shouted, and hundreds of chains came out from the ground moving at High Kage Speed. The anbu with the sword tried to swing at the chain. But he was quickly surrendered by chains. The others tried to run away but were quickly captured. And so was every shinobi around Niko. They tried to break free, but the chains were strong. They all were black chains, and some of them slightly shining.

All of them couldn't get out, but they felt their chakra running lower and lower. One of them tried to hand signs but couldn't move his arms, not even a cm. They all had no emotions, but now they were looking at Niko with fear in their eyes. She took a deep breath and prepared to kill them all.

"Please No", one of them shouted, but the chains quickly ripped them apart. Their arms, legs and heads were ripped apart from their body. The sound of their bodies ripped apart was heard; it was a terrible sound. The blood fell in the muddy ground like rain. Niko slightly smiled, seeing that all of them had died.

She looked behind her and saw that her red crystal was safe. She smiled for the first time since they were attacked. "Is alright now Asha. They're gone," she said gently. Her daughter slowly moved her head away, but Niko didn't let her look at the bodies.

Asha looked at her mother, but then she was her hair slowly turning completely white. "Kaa-chan. Your hair," she said, afraid.

Her mother suddenly felt a massive pain in her stomach; she felt like something was ripping her apart. She fell to her knees And caught a tremendous amount of blood that completely covered her hand that she tried to stop the blood. No, No, So soon, Niko thought, knowing her time was gone now.

She quickly put her hands on her daughter's shoulder and made her look at her. She kept breathing heavily, her throat dry. Her eyes felt dry too.

"Listen to me, Asha. I need you to go away now," she said as her breathing was getting worse.

Her daughter quickly shooked her head, and tears streamed down her cheek.

"No. No, I won't leave you. Not like Tou-chan. He told us to leave and now he's gone. I won't leave you," she shouted, crying and hugged her mother tightly. Niko wanted to speak again, but she could hardly breathe; she tried to but couldn't talk. Her words were stuck in her throat. Her sight was getting fuzzy; She soon felt herself hitting the ground. Her eyes looked at her daughter as she was looking down at her with tears in her eyes. Her tears fell on her face, but her whole body was numb. She could hardly feel anything.

Seira, please take care of my daughter Niko thought as her sight was getting fuzzier.

Niko felt herself wanting herself to sleep. She felt more tired than ever before. She looked back at her life what she had accomplished. And she had done nothing.

I couldn't protect my homeland. I couldn't defend my parents. I couldn't save my husband. I never found Kushi-chan. She thought about her friend. Will I see you soon? She asked herself.

She then remembered that her life wasn't a complete failure. Her daughter. The best thing that ever happened in her life.

I failed to protect my daughter, she thought and wanted to cry.

She looked up at her daughter again. Her red hair was shining because of the light of the moon. Be safe, Asha. I know you will survive, she thought and felt herself losing the feeling of her body. She couldn't feel her legs anymore. She felt a tear rolling down her right eye. She then heard a voice calling to them. She saw her daughter looking in a specific direction. Be Safe, Ashara.

Uzumaki Style: Chains of Hell (S-Rank to SS-Rank if used with Sage Chakra)

Cost: The Life of the user of the Jutsu.