Legacy

Naruto - Two Days Later

He was lying on his head, and he could hear the clock ticking; it was silence. Naruto had his eyes open and just listening to the clock ticking. It was 9 am, and Naruto felt lonely. His Jiji had brought him the books back. The new books his toad-Jiji had brought him the last time were all about Uzumaki Clan. Much to his surprise and Jiji's surprise. He had started reading the first book, there were three books overall, and Naruto had done nothing but read the books about his clan.

He had learned that his clan came from Uzushiogakure, the land of Whirlpools. Naruto was sure that if his homeland still existed. He would have been welcomed there as an Uzumaki. People wouldn't look at him and call him a demon because they couldn't see the difference between the water and the glass holding the water.

Naruto thought if there were other Uzumaki out there, he was sure he wasn't the last one left in the world. He didn't know, but one thing he noticed from the books his toad-Jiji gave him is that none of them mentioned why his clan was destroyed?! Were they bad people? Naruto asked himself as the cloak was still ticking.

"Kurama, do you know anything about what kind of people my clan was?" Naruto asked, staring at the roof. His little hands behind his head.

"I don't know exactly what kind of people they were, your mother and Mito Uzumaki were the only Uzumaki I knew, but from my knowledge, they weren't bad people, the opposite. They were known as good people who wanted peace, but that is a foolish thing to want in a world that only wants more power," Kurama replied with a growl at the end.

Naruto listened to his reply and wondered if toad-Jiji knew anything. He wished to know how his clan was and how their homeland looked like.

It had been two days since he unlocked his chakra and since he couldn't do physical training yet. He had tried to do Level I Fuinjutsu. His Jiji gave him wooden kunai or shurikens to seal in scrolls instead of sharp ones. A smile spread on Naruto's face when he remembered it yesterday.

Naruto had a blank scroll in front of him. He was sitting in a chair close to a desk. He had a brush and glass filled with black colour. The book about Fuinjutsu of Level I was on the edge of the desk closed. Naruto took a deep breath and picked up the brush, and he slowly started drawing the seal needed to seal a kunai, as he kept drawing slowly. He wanted to make sure he was doing it right.

After around 30 minutes of drawing, he finished, sweat was running down his cheek, his eyes looked focused entirely on the scroll. Naruto took the wooden kunai and put it in the middle of the seal. He channelled his chakra to his hand and completed the seal. Naruto's eyes widened when he saw that the kunai had successfully been sealed. A smile spread through his face, and he raised his fist in the air.

"I did it, Datebayo", Naruto shouted'

He was able to seal a shuriken as well. He only needed to seal a small sword and food to complete Level I and pass to Level II. His Jiji was impressed and told him that was much harder than Naruto was making it to be.

The ANBU that had helped Naruto told him he could try to stick a leaf on his forehead to train his chakra control.

The ANBU had gone on a mission, and Naruto didn't have anyone to help him with chakra control, so he decided to just read about his clan first and train his Fuinjutsu.

His mind then returned to what his father told him about the jutsus he had left for him, including Hirashin and other jutsus. Naruto hoped he had left Uzumaki jutsus as well.

Jiji told him he would bring the techniques to him soon. Naruto wanted to know how Hirashin worked; he found it fascinating. He hoped there were Uzumaki jutsus as well, and he hoped his mother knew any.