Kaguya Clan

Naruto

Naruto and Kimimaro stood facing off. The two stood still while the wind blew across the field. Kimimaro pulled the bones out of both of his arms to dual wield swords, "Let us begin."

A short quirk of Naruto's lips was all the indication to start that either needed as they moved as blurs across the battlefield. Naruto was dodging Kimimaro's double-handed strikes and attempting to counter with his fists.

Naruto ducked a dual slash at his head but ended up getting kicked back by Kimimaro. Naruto ducked down low and rushed at Kimimaro's legs, shooting for his knees with a takedown attempt, sweeps, and swiping at his legs and lower torso with his fists while simultaneously avoiding low stabbing attempts from Kimimaro.

Kimimaro was the best all-around close range fighter in pretty much all of Otogakure, and a good fighter can tell things about their opponent's style from watching them attack.

Kimimaro saw what Naruto gave up in poise and precise movements due to the influx of power he gained in terms of his bloodlust and ways to cause injury to his enemies. If Kimimaro didn't show up to his own power himself, then the attack would have begun to overwhelm him.

Kimimaro saw an opening and rushed to stab his chest, his bone pierced his chest but no blood, when he felt his senses go crazy, he tried to jump when a punched him square in the face sending him crashing into a nearby tree, Naruto pulled out his sword.

Kimimaro stood up again when he felt the bones around his face crack. His eyes widened at the sheer strength of the Uzumaki.

Orochimaru-sama warned him not to underestimate him, the bone user started slowly changing appearance, his Cursed Seal on his chest started spreading around his body, but before he could complete the redhead stood up in front of him, with a swing of his sword, thanks to his cursed mark, he docked just in time, the trees behind him were fell like matches.

Naruto was about to attack again when Kimimaro suddenly coughed blood, this confused the redhead since he knew he hadn't hurt any of his eternal organs, or maybe he's sick?

Naruto swung at Kimimaro before the two vanished and began clashing once again. The sound of bone clashing with steel echoed around the area as they crossed blades with one another again. Naruto's attacks once again became a fluid match for Kimimaro's sleek movements as the two dealt an equal amount of grazing wounds to one another as they met in a stalemate in kenjutsu.

Kimimaro swung at his torso only for Naruto to grab it with his palm, pulling the bone and him towards him; Naruto added chakra to his fist, hitting him right in the chest again, sending him flying and crashing against a rock, the strength caused the rock to crumble like sand.

Naruto winced in pain. Looking at his right palm, he saw three holes around his palm and slashes around his fingers and wrist, his blood dripping from his hand to the ground.

Naruto's eyes went to his opponent, who was walking towards him with a vast bone spear on his right palm, the part around his cheek had grown bones with pointy ends, just how it was when he had tried to kick his chest.

The redhead narrowed his head; he needed to change the game, his teammates needed him, and he couldn't stay here and waste time with Kimimaro.

Naruto's hand started healing. He put his sword in front of him; with his left hand, he unlocked his weights, Kimimaro's cursed mark spread all over his body.

"Do you see?"  Kimimaro dropped the swords in his hands as he began to transform again,  "Orochimaru-sama and his ambition... That is why I fight for his goals and dream. I am his weapon, and I will allow myself to be broken if it will prevent someone like you from stopping him."