The Battle of The Bridge

Sasuke's body almost touched the ground, but before he could fall, his body suddenly disappeared. Haku's eyes widened behind her mask, and her eyes started searching around the cage of ice. She couldn't see him anywhere, but before she could do anything, her senses screamed at her to move away; she immediately moved away from the mirror just in time to see a fist shattering it into thousands of pieces.

Haku's eyes saw Naruto standing where the mirror was a second ago. His eyes were emotionless, looking at her like a hunter, and right now, she was the prey. His gaze made her feel small, almost tiny compared to the shadow of his body completely covering her; she felt trapped, her heart beating on her throat.

Her left hand trembling, she quickly grabbed her left wrist with her right hand to stop it from moving; Haku didn't know why she was shaking, was the cold? No, I - the cold never bothered me before!....

Naruto took a step closer, and Haku felt the bridge shake from his foot, almost like a giant's foot. Her body moved backwards on its own, without thinking, she had been scared before, many times, but not even Zabuza-Sama could make her feel cold; her skin felt like it was cracking, sending shivers of fear and cold in her spine.

Haku's eyes met Naruto's, and his eyes were red like blood, but a dark red; she could have sworn she saw a giant fox standing behind Naruto glaring at her, his eyes almost as large as her.

Naruto saw Haku covered in fear, and he didn't need to see her face to know that she was terrified of him; he checked on Sasuke and was glad that the emo was just in a near-death state like Haku had done to Zabuza in the field.

From what he could feel, he knew Zabuza had decided to fight; despite Gato being a bitch, he still made a deal with the man to kill Tazuna, Naruto could somehow respect it. He was willing to finish the job, but Naruto could feel the many mercenaries walking towards the Bridge.

But Naruto could tell they were just useless Swordsmen, their strength perhaps even lower than that of a Genin.

Naruto decided to deal with this; having Zabuza and Haku on his side was better than dead.

"Haku. I will tell you this once. Surrender," Naruto stated, his eyes seizing her, his eyes narrowed and leaking a small amount of KI. His Chakra started cracking the concrete beneath his feet like glass. Something that Haku immediately noticed.

Taking a deep breath, she stood higher in her legs and looked directly at Naruto.

"I appreciate your concern Naruto, but I'm nothing but a weapon for Zabuza-Sama and as one. I must fulfil my master's Wishes. After all, no one likes a rusted weapon" Haku started with a cold tone.

Naruto clenched his teeth at the word 'Weapon' he hated that; many people in Hidden Leaf Village saw him as one or just a Demon. No one was a weapon of anyone.

"Do you Hear Yourself? Why-Why would you want to do this? You're not anybody's Weapon," Naruto shouted, his Chakra slowly started freezing the air around them. Haku looked perplexed; the ice was getting colder, the air itself felt colder, a slight barely visible cold fog started filling the air around them. The cold spread around, the concrete around Naruto's feet started cracking and freezing.

"I'm sorry, Naruto, but I must - fi-fight you", Haku stated with clear regret in her voice. She slowly raised her hands in front of her chest, three needles in both of her hands.