An Uchiha

Sasuke

The sound of the leaves moving around the branches, the wind hitting his face, was the only thing he could hear as he kept moving around the Forest, Sakura unconscious on his back, his eyes searching for a place to lay low.

Jumping again, his eyes saw a small opening underneath a tree, arriving there, he looked around but couldn't see anyone there, the sound of trees were the only thing he could hear, he kneeled slightly and walked inside the opening, removing Sakura from his back, he put her body leaning against the body of the tree.

Sasuke noticed she had lost all colour of her face; her legs were dripping blood, a long line of blood went from her nose to her middle body, her clothes redder from the blood, her right leg had a bone that had come outside, blood, dirt and mud mixed around her wound, her whole skin around the wound had turned red and swollen.

From the wound and lower, the skin was red in soaked blood, her body motionless.

Her left foot was almost in the opposite direction than normal; the skin close to the heel had few splits, blood leaking out.

Sasuke put his hand under her neck; closing his eyes, he felt a pulse, releasing a sigh of relief.

Only now Sasuke noticed the dry blood on his hands; he breathed a huge breath.

He ignored the blood; for now, Sakura needed his help; he closed his eyes, trying to remember the basics of helping an injured person.

The academy had taught them a few simple things in their fifth year; Sasuke mentally cursed himself for not paying that much attention back then; he remembered calling it boring since it had nothing to do with getting stronger.

Sasuke's eyes opened, remembering to add either alcohol or something hot in an open wound to stop it from getting infected.

Sasuke slammed his hand in anger. He didn't have either of those things; if Naruto could be here, he would know what to do; Sasuke found himself saying and feeling angry that he was powerless in this situation.

He stood up he started pacing around; not knowing what to do, he slammed his hand again on the side of the tree, rubbing his hair and clenching his teeth.

"Damn it, Damn it, Damn IT" Sasuke almost shouted when he remembered about his weapons; his hand moved to the porch, pulling out a Kunai, his eyes went to Sakura's wound, he knew that wound get infected, and that was the last thing Sakura needed.

I won't let my teammates Die on Me, he thought and walked outside; his eyes turned to Sharingan and checked for anyone around.

After a few moments not seeing any sign of enemies, he put the Kunai on the ground, kneeling close he used as little chakra as possible, doing hand signs he breathed a small fire that hit the pointy end of the Kunai.

He kept breathing fire until he saw the metal had turned almost yellow from the heat; he grabbed a few leaves from the tree and put them around the handle to not burn his hand trying to grab it.

After putting more than twenty leaves, he grabbed the handle of his Kunai, he still felt his hand slightly burning, the pain growing, but he ignored it and walked inside the opening.

Walking inside, Sakura still stood motionless; Sasuke felt... something seeing her like this, kneeling close to her he put his left hand on her forehead.

Thankfully she wasn't burning up since it hadn't been long since the attack; he put his hand under her neck, feeling a pulse again; Sasuke found himself smiling.

Now was the worst part; Sasuke didn't try to move her leg, knowing he might injure her further.

He felt his hands shaking, his heart jumping on his chest as he leaned the blade closer, knowing this would hurt more than everything else.