Team Konoha

Naruto

He raised his eyebrows at the challenge coming from the bushy brows, just the way he was posing, and his green jumpsuit made the redhead question his sanity, but at the same time, he knew just who exactly could be his Sensei.

"I have an eternal rival, and his only reason to exist is to be a pain in my ass."

Naruto chuckled slightly as he remembered Kakashi's words about Guy.

Naruto returned his attention at Lee, who still had his eyes on him; Naruto had heard from Guy himself that he had a prodigy of hard work on his team. Naruto knew the one in front of him was the one prodigy.

Knowing that he knew this one couldn't be underestimated, a smirk spread on his lips.

"Very well, Lee, Guy-sensei had mentioned you, let's see how good his special student is" Naruto accepted the challenge, much to the surprise of everyone around him.

Lee wondered how Naruto knew Guy-sensei while Neji was interested to see how strong was The Senju.

Tenten had to admit that the redhead wasn't bad looking, and his whiskers marks made him look quite cute.

Neji's eye twitched when he saw TenTen looking at the redhead as if he was some important guy; his face turned cold again, the fate had declared him the winner.

"Naruto, perhaps you should leave this for later; the exams will start within an hour", Ashara suddenly suggested as her eyes analysed the weird Jumpsuit freak; at first glance, he looked like he belonged in a circus, but Asha knew well not to understate her opponents, and she could see evident visible bruises around his foot. At the same time, his hands were covered in bandages.

"Don't worry, Asha-chan, we will finish this soon", Naruto replied and made his way towards a training ground near.

Sasuke noticed the girl with redhair like Naruto's, and he had to admit she looked much stronger than Sakura.

While his eyes checked the redhead girl, Sakura was visibly fuming; how dare that girl catched the eye of her Sasuke, but as she glared at the redhead, the words of her Sensei ringed in her ears like a bell.

"Do you want your friends to die because of you?"

Sakura felt a cold shiver in her whole body, her arms crossed, her skin felt cold, and the image of Sasuke from Sensei's genjutsu showed in her eyes again.

No, I- I will protect him, I will protect both of them, she thought, and her mind returned to the issue in front of them.

Naruto and Lee stood a bit far from the others; the redhead knew he wasn't the best at Taijutsu; he knew Kenjutsu.

Sasuke activated his Sharingan; while Neji looked interested in the redhead, he wondered if he was just like a loser as his teammate. While TenTen looked concerned for Lee but couldn't help but wonder how strong Naruto was.

Fuu and Ashara stood silent, while Ikashu, the third teammate of Fuu's team, had his eyes on the redhead.

Lee suddenly moved in front of Naruto, who used his forearm and blocked the attack; Naruto moved again with Low Jonin Speed towards Lee, who looked surprised before dodging to his right and showing up behind Naruto.

Hitting him in the back, sending Naruto flying, Lee jumped with his arms and legs and showed behind Naruto ready to kick him, when a fist hit him straight in the face sending him crashing against a wall, the debris flew everywhere, and the smoke covered the area around the small crater.

Naruto made sure not to use his full strength; otherwise, he might accidentally harm him a great deal.

Sakura and TenTen sighed in relief that the fight had ended, but the others knew Lee was still in the game.