Feeling of Death

Naruto rushed at Ashara, his sword flew to her torso, but she quickly blocked it with her sword, they looked at each other before swinging again, Asha blocked his swing and backed away, ten feet away, she put a smile on her face, Kenjutsu was her favourite way of fighting. She put her sword behind her hips and ran at Naruto with all her speed.

Her speed was easily Low Chunin; she lowered her whole body slightly. Her blade almost touched the ground before swinging upwards towards Naruto; his hands moved quickly and blocked the swing. The sound of metal hitting metal was heard throughout the forest. Ashara promptly took a step back and rolled, trying to him from behind; Naruto lowered his whole body before her sword made contact.

Naruto smiled, impressed before swinging again; Asha blocked and added Chakra to her sword, making it more sharp and deadly. Naruto noticed it and added wind in his swords, pushing the edge to shine and look slightly like invisible flames dancing around the blade. Asha saw and took three steps back. That sword like that could easily cut down trees.

She put her right hand slightly behind her body, her sword behind her, and her left hand slowly going to the pommel. Naruto nodded before they rushed and clashed their sword together, Asha could see Naruto was faster than her and had more strength, but his fighting skills in Kenjutsu was easy to predict.

She swung, and Naruto blocked and kicked her in the stomach, she made a hand sign, and her weight seals in her arms and legs released. Fuu watched from afar, impressed since Asha had not once released her weights, only increasing them as time went on. She had not once released them with her, and to see her actual speed was something she was looking forward to, but she was curious for her new friend too. She could tell Naruto had more to show, and she was looking forward to what else he could do.

Naruto understood she had released her weights and wondered if he should do the same, but then he shooked his head; he wanted to see his speed against her with his weights on.

Asha then ran at Naruto with Medium Chunin Speed, she swung faster, and Naruto returned to the offensive; she swung. He could keep up, swing after swing, Naruto blocked all of them since he wanted to test his own speed against her, but what the problem was is he didn't have any style to use in Kenjutsu, Asha, on the other hand, looked to know what she was doing. Naruto blocked another attack and tried to attack, but she blocked it and immediately moved again, her swing cut slightly in his palm; Naruto backed away and looked at his hand. Blood started leaking.

Asha immediately stopped attacking and had a look of concern. Naruto just raised his hand, telling her that it was okay; she then noticed that Naruto didn't moan or yell despite the small wound. He didn't even look in pain, and that was a relief to her. She walked closer and softly touched his hand; Asha saw the wound slowly healing. After a minute, the cut was fully recovered, and Naruto looked up at Asha. She was thankful that the Kyuubi was healing Naruto, the same how Chomei healed Fuu.

"Excellent fight Ashara," he said to her, impressed. She smiled back, but she knew he had weight seals, which meant she wouldn't be able to win if he had released them. "Thank You, Naruto, but next time we fight, you will have to fight me without weights", she replied shyly. Naruto nodded in understanding and turned his head to Fuu, who flew close to them.

"My turn now," she said and pulled out her short sword. Naruto grabbed his sword in his right hand; the palm didn't hurt anymore. He gripped the pommel of the sword tightly, wanting to see if it hurt, feeling no pain. His blue eyes looked at Fuu's orange ones.

Later

Fuu was breathing heavily, her hands on her knees; it had been six hours since Naruto had started sparring with them. And so far, he had more winning with Asha, one lose with her, and four wins since he released his weights. Fuu had failed every time, but both Asha and Naruto had said she was good in Kenjutsu despite starting it only for seven months.