Bonds of Love

Lemon Warning

Kakashi

Kakashi closed the door to her bedroom and when he turned around, he saw a hungry look on Anko's face. Kakashi watched as Anko slipped the sandals off of her feet before she went to the other end of the room,  where she picked up a chair.

Anko brought the chair closer to him before she smiled at him. That smile always had the ability to make his breeches tighten in an instant.

"Come Kashi, take a seat," Anko said as she patted the comfortable chair.

Kakashi slowly closed the distance and sat down. He was curious as to what  Anko was doing or what she had planned. Anko, who was standing behind the chair, wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck a number of times.

"Let"s get your shirt and mask off," Anko said after she pulled away. She helped him take it off and she threw it to the marble floor once it was free from his body. "I much prefer you bare-chested,"  she said, and then she licked her lips.

"The same goes for you" Kakashi replied as he turned around and attempted to lift her clothes off of her.  Anko batted away his hands and smirked at him.

"You're going to have to wait for that, Kashi". Anko placed her hand on her chin for a moment, looking as if she was contemplating something. "I"ll have to tie your hands together to make sure you don"t try that again".

"What...?"  Kakashi asked, dumbfounded. It was not that he was unaccustomed to the situation but rather he had not expected it. Anko sauntered off to one of their drawers, her hips swaying as she walked. When she got there, she opened one of them and pulled out a piece of fabric.

This will do nicely, she thought to herself.

"Hands behind the chair" she commanded in an authoritative tone when she returned. Kakashi obliged and placed both of his hands behind the chair.  Anko knelt and tied his hands together, not too tight but tight enough that he would not be able to free them. She wrapped his ankles to the chair as well to make sure he didn't get up until she wanted him to. As she stood back up, her lips brushed against his ear sending shivers down his body.

"This is how it"s going to go; you're not going to touch me until I tell you that you can". Kakashi groaned which made  Anko smile. "Once I"m satisfied having my fill of you, I"ll finally release you and we"ll fuck so good, that the entirety of Konoha will hear us".

"Gods" he mumbled.

She placed open-mouthed kisses all along his neck, taking in a scent that was unique to Kakashi. It was a  mixture of his natural aroma as well as some of the shampoo he used when he bathed. Her arms came across his chest from her position behind him and she loved the feeling of her skin against his. Her hands rested on his muscular chest. She had seen the hard work he put in to stay in shape and become a better fighter, so it was no surprise to her that he was completely ripped. Not that I'm complaining! She thought to herself in amusement. His muscles stirred something in her and she had to rub her thighs together to quell the ache that was building.

As her hands roamed his chest, Kakashi turned his head and unexpectedly crashed his lips against hers. It took Anko only a moment to recover from the surprise before she was kissing him back. It was a bit awkward for him as his hands were tied behind the chair, but he kissed her nonetheless. He felt Anko's hands cup his cheek as she deepened the kiss which made him groan when her tongue came into contact with his tongue. She abruptly pulled away which made Kakashi growl louder due to the loss of contact between them.

"I see where this is going" Kakashi mumbled. Anko walked around so that she was now standing in front of Kakashi.

"Oh, do you now?" Anko laughed. "Pray tell".